4

Just One Day

   "Don't worry,Im not gonna stay here."Duh..of course you wouldn't."Then,what are you doing here?"I ask him once again."Your dad is still at his office,working.You know him.Your mom is at supermarket.While me,Im just stay here for a while to tell you that your parents will stay here for 3 weeks and I leave.""Why don't you just call or text me?"Hello...nowadays we have a modern technology."They want to make a surprise."Surprise? What kind of surprise is this?"This is not a surprise.Wait..did you just say my parents will stay here for 3 weeks?!"He nod.

   30 minutes later,my mom and my dad are 'home'.This is so totally not good."Hi mom,dad."I plastered a smile on my face.It's not that I don't like to meet them.Im so happy and missed them.But,its a little awkward that they will stay here because they never come visit me after I moved here.

   "Hey,sweetheart.How are you doing?"My mom hug me.I know she miss me."Im good mom.How was you both?"I enlarge my eyes to show that I really want to know what's going on."Your dad is always with his work."Suddenly,my dad tap my mom shoulder."It's not like you never busy with your work.Sorry honey,we can't visit you after you moved here.We're so busy."Yeah yeah I got it.

   Minhyuk is about to leave,"Minhyuk-ah,stay here for a while.Let's have dinner together."My mom said.Seems like you can't run away from my mom.He obeyed with my mom and sit beside me.During dinner,only the sound of fork and spoon can be heard.It's really awkward.So I start the conversation."Mom,why do you buy a lot of food?"I don't know what to talk about."There's no food in your house.You don't eat?Beside we're gonna stay here for 3 weeks." I nod my head.

   It's kinda weird for me that they will stay here for 3 weeks.Usually people will stay for a week,if you want to accompany your lonely son or daughter.There must be something that they hiding it from me and I guess that Minhyuk knows that too.

   It's 9.30 p.m and Minhyuk have to go home.That's good.I don't want him to stay here.Later,we watch tv together."Dad,why are you guys wanna stay here?" Krik krik krik..Lucky my dad turn to me."Nothing.We just want to stay with you.It feels lonely when there's no you."They should be lonely because Im the one and only daughter to my parents.

    Im so regret for letting Minhyuk go home first.I should ask him the reason why they want to stay here for a long time.It's not that I want to kick them out.But my level of curiousity is very high.I shouldn't thinksomething nonsense."Mom dad,Im going to sleep.Goodnight."


Done chapter 4...