2

Just One Day

   It's the third day of schooling.I woke a bit late today.Well,Im a heavy sleeper.Today my sister sent me since she have to take something near my apartment.It just a silent ride.I don't really like to talk and YES Im not a talkative person but Im friendly.How weird I have this kind of personality.So basically,my sister always start the conversation."How was your school?"I know that she gonna ask me about that."It's good."I reply shortly."Is there any new friend?"She asked."No."Another short reply again.That is so totally me.

   After that,we arrive at my school.I said goodbye to her.But before I exit the school gate,my sister call me."Today   I will fetch you.So wait here.Don't go anywhere."She know me that well.She know where I will go after school.

   As I enter the classroom,the class are noisier than usual.I don't know if there something happened and it's weird because it's already 8.30 and the class is still not started.I sit at my place and heard a few students were talking about 'a boy','new student'.I guess that what I heard from them.

   A few minutes later,Mr.Kang entered the class and everyone sit still at their own place.I realize there is a boy behind Mr.Kang."Introduce yourself."The boy smile and I guess all of the girls in the class are having a heart attack or some of them might faint."Hi,my name is Kim Taehyung.Im the new student and please treat me well."Seems like the boy also like him.I guess his gonna be one of the famous student in this school.

   Well,I confessed that he has a good looking.I think I might have a little crush on him.Maybe a little and maybe for a while because I am a person who is really hard to like someone just like that.People think that Im a weird person.Well,they can think whatever they want.But as for me I know myself.

   Mr.Kang told the boy to sit beside me.Since there is no other place and no one want to sit with me because you know.They must be really jealous and regret for not sitting beside me.I can see glares from them.Who told you guys to not sit with me? I smile secretly."Hi,Im Kim Taehyung."He offered his hand to shake.I shake hand with him."Im Park Nayoung."I smile.

   During lunch,as usual Im just too lazy to go out.Luckily,my sister has brought me a food.Before I start eating,I think the boy beside me is looking at me.Wait,what is his name again?Taehyun? Ok whatever.So,I turn to my right and he quickly look away.

   After I eat,I think that boy is still sitting beside me like a statue.I look at him and ask him."You don't go to lunch?"It's like Im talking to an alien.Because this is my first time talking to a new student who is sitting beside me and he is a boy.He shook his head.I ask why."I don't know where the canteen is."Oh why this boy doesn't ask me.What if he really starving."Why don't you ask me?Now let's go.You only have 10 minutes before the class start again."I grab his wrist and lead him to the canteen.


Double update today! Sorry if there any grammar error.

Hope you guys enjoy^^