22

Just One Day

Jungkook's P.O.V

    "Er..er..she's also sleeping.So,I don't want to disturb her."What a nice excuse."Or you want to spent your time with me today,huh?"I smirked again and raised my left brow.She didn't reply.Is that means yes?

   Today,Mr.Kang and Mr.Lee still gives us time to rest.So,I want to spent some time with Nayoung to get to know her.After we eat,I want to walk around the hotel but it surprise me that Nayoung hold my wrist."Em..can I walk with you?"She asked shyly.Seriously,I don't know this girl is so cute when she's being shy and especially when she's mad.

   No,Jungkook.You can't fall in love with her.You will suffering,Jungkook.I want to say no at her but ,okay.Let spent time together today.Only for today."Okay."So,we walk side by side and sometimes our hands brush slightly.I want to hold her hand but never mind.

   Suddenly,I feel someone hold my hand.I look down and it's Nayoung hand.She intertwined our finger.I look at her but she act like there's nothing happened.I smile but then maybe she will look at me.I try to cover it by put on my pokerface.Does she do this with Taehyung or is just with me?

   "Jungkook,can you buy me that ice cream?"She asked me."Uh..sure."I don't know why but today I act like I already be her husband.I bought one for her.After that,we walk at the beach and sit on a bench."You want some?"I heard Nayoung asked me."No.It's okay."I said."Are you sure? You paid for me and you should have some."I shook my head.Then,Nayoung pout.I only smile.

   It's already dawn.The sunset is so beautiful.So,we back to hotel.I want to let go my hands because it's getting sweaty."Wait,send me infront of my room."Ok,this is so totally different.I just do what she said.Before she enter her room,"Thanks,Nayoung."She frown."For what?"I give her a warm smile."Nothing."