Bonus Chapter

Just One Day

   "Im Park Jinyoung and I guess you already know me as JR,right?"

Jihyun shyly shake their hands.She could feel that all her blood running to her cheek."N-nice to meet you."JR just chuckled looking at Jihyun hiw she kept stuttering infront of him and he think that is actually cute.

   "Em..so,what are you gonna do during summer?"JR asked as they keep walking with awkwardness and lucky that JR break the silence."Well,I don't know."Jihyun firstly she refused JR to send her home but Jinyoung keep insisted that he want to send her home,she couldn't do anything.

   Finally,they arrive at Jihyun house.It's really big but JR have much bigger house."So,you live here?"Jihyun just nod."Okay.Emm..see you after summer?"Jihyun nod again.But,before Jihyun enter her house,Jinyoung turn back and hold her wrist."C-can I have your phone number?"

   After Jihyun change her clothe and shower,Nayoung already prepared for the dinner along with Soojin.Taehyung is sitting with his baby,Kim Hana and Jungkook at the hall.During their dinner,Taehyung and Jungkook keep talking.While,Jihyun just take a look at Hana and sometimes feed her.

   "Ehem.."Jihyun look at her dad."I rarely see Jihyun with any guy other than us."Taehyung said.Jihyun still forget that Jinyoung accompanied her go home."Who is that guy,Jihyun?"Jihyun still confused and she give them that frowning.

   "Wasn't you're the one who wants her to have a boyfriend?"Jungkook glanced at Nayoung,"That's why Im asking her if that guy could be her boyfriend."Then,suddenly Jihyun remembered.'Oh,no way pa saw me with him.'Jihyun thought."Hehe...that guy is just my friend."Taehyung and Jungkook already put their smirk on the face."Really?"

   "Yes,he is."

    "Really?"

   "Really?"

   "Yes,he is!"

   "Really?"

    "Yes! But I kinda like him..."Jihyun blushed at her state and everyone was surprised with that.Finally,this tomboy Jihyun finally said she like someone for the first time.