33

Just One Day

   "So what are we waiting for?"Taehyung asked."Well,you said it's not fun since you don't have a partner and which is why are you here."Nayoung smirked."And I don't know that you brave enough to go in there when the fact I know that you're a coward."Jungkook interrupt."Yah! You don't have to say that.I just say it and you know what? Since you married to Jungkook,you're just like Jungkook now but in a girl version."Jungkook and Nayoung high five each other.

   "Nayoung-ah,sorry Im late."A girl suddenly appear.Nayoung saw her and quickly pull her at Taehyung."Oh,you're not late.We just arrived."Then,Taehyung remember that Nayoung doesn't have any other friend unless him."Er..Nayoung who is she?"The girl turn to Taehyung."Hi,Im Lee Soojin.Nice to meet you."She smiled and Taehyung greet her back."Hi,Im Kim Taehyung.Just call me Taehyung."

   They go to the haunted house first.Jungkook and Nayoung go first then followed by Soojin and Taehyung.Right after 5 minutes they walk in the house,Taehyung and Jungkook started to feel scare.They are the bestfriend that afraid of ghost.

   Then,there's a girl with a long hair that covered her face right beside Taehyung.Firstly,Taehyung didn't realize that but then Soojin told him to look at his left.At first,he hesitant to look but because he doesn't want to show that he's a coward he try too.As he turn and saw the ghost and he quickly hug Soojin.

   "Er..Taehyung?"Taehyung realize that and quickly let her go."Um..sorry.I just couldn't hold my feels."While Nayoung amd Jungkook already far away from them."Where are they?"Both of them stop at their track."I guess it work."Nayoung smirked."You know what? What Taehyung said is right.After you married with me,you're getting naughty.You know that."Nayoung chuckled."Not my fault when my husband is jerk." 

   Later,Taehyung and Soojin finally out from the haunted house."Dude,you look scared and your face are so red.Are you having a fever?"Nayoung realize that Soojin also blushed,'Must be something happened.'Nayoung thought."Wasn't you're the same but worse?"Jungkook quickly act cool."No.I wasn't!"


Yeay! Double updates today