24

Just One Day

Jungkook's P.O.V

   "Why?What's wrong?"I asked her."Why you didn't reply me last night?"She seems mad."I thought it just some crazy girls."She scowled."You should check first and by the way what do you mean by some crazy girls? Your fans?"She looks really angry."Er..yeah.Why do you ask?"She didn't reply my question and leave me.What? Is she jealous or she's having her mood swing?

   So,I continue my work which is now is already noon and it's time for us to eat our lunch.Today,Mr.Lee told us that we will eat something that the hotel has provided.I don't mind eating alone because there is Jinhee.Oh wait.I totally forget about Jinhee.Where is she? Oh yes,she can't follow us because she's not in our school.It seems like I have to eat alone.I don't mind eating alone.Althought Nayoung might eat with Taehyung.

   After I finish my lunch,Mr.Kang told us to put up a tent for us to sleep tonight.Then,suddenly my phone ringing.Unknown number."Hello?"I heard a girl voice on the other side."Jungkook? Do you have an extra tent?"Is this Nayoung? She doesn't have any tent?

   "You don't have any tent?"She shool.What a poor girl."I forgot to bring one."I raisee my brow."Mr.Lee told you already,right?How can you forgot?"I scold her."Not my fault! You're the one who supposed to give me one.Remember I slept at your house."Ok,now I remembered.Our family never went to a camp.That's why we only have one tent."No.I don't have."

   She pouted."Where Im going to sleep tonight?""Ask Taehyung.Don't ask me."Im about to leave but then she grab my wrist."im not gonna ask him."I frown."Why not.He's your boyfriend."I said with my pokerface."He's not my boyfriend.He's my friend.""Well,that's consider as a boyfriend too."I smirk."Well then,you're my boyfriend too."I was surprised she said that."Since when Im your friend?"Somehow it's funny seeing Nayoung act like a kid.I have no other choice,but "Fine,you sleep in my tent."

   That night after the campfire,everyone go to their tent except Taehyung who is still talking with Nayoung."So,you already have your tent?"I heard Taehyung asked Nayoung.She nod happily."Ok then.I thought you want to share tent with me."I saw Taehyung grin.No way I will let you guys sleep in the same tent.

   Everyone already in their tent and here I am arguing with Nayoung."No.You sleep there and I sleep here."This tent is not that big.Don't say 'you sleep over there' or 'I sleep over here.'There is no space,Nayoung."Can't you just let me sleep outside than sleep with you in this tent.""No! You'll get sick!" I don't even care about that.I insisted to sleep outside and here I am sitting infront of the campfire.