27

Just One Day

Jungkook's P.O.V

   Two days later,my mom lock both of us in our room.I don't like the ideas that mom locked me in my room.I need to go out.Should I tell this to Taehyung? Maybe he can help me to get out from here.I can't stay here for a whole day.

   All I can do right now is just lay on my bed.So,this is the real life of Jungkook.Does Nayoung will believe me? I really meant what I said to her but Im afraid that she will think that I just say it for fun.

Nayoung's P.O.V

   OH MY GOSH.Im gonna marry with this guy,who I never know and meet him before.Seriously,Im marrying to a stranger.Taehyung,please come and help me.Ms.Jeon locked me and I guess Jungkook too just because they want to make a surprise for us.

   'I do love you.'Does Jungkook really mean that? Or he just say it.I don't know how to react.Happy? Sad? Or angry? I don't know what is my feeling.Even for Taehyung,I never love him more than a friend.It's hard for me to love someone that I just knew.Maybe,I'll give a try for that.

   I want to go to kitchen because I am so thirsty.My throats is dry.I go to door,hoping that the door is unlock.Fortunately,the door is not lock.Yes! I can go out finally.As I go out,I saw Jungkook's face right infront of me.Then,he scoffed and just walk away.What's with this guy?! You're so complicated!

Jungkook's P.O.V

   I try my hope to go out from the room and fortunately,the door unlock.I thought my mom really locked me.Well,that's good.As I go out from my room,I saw Nayoung and just act as usual.The reason why I did that because she might think that I really didn't meant it.

   I was just about to sit on the couch,suddenly my mom yelled at me."Jungkook! I told you to stay in your room."I giggled.Serve you,Jungkook.Who told you to stay at living room.I wait in the kitchen for a while.Afraid that Jungkook's mom will mad at me too.

   Five minutes later,I want to go upstair.Then,I stopped."Nayoung,what are you doing here?"Okay,this is not good."Er..Im thirsty."I chewed my lips."You should go up now."Lucky,Ms.Jeon doesn't mad at me or else,I don't knowwhat to say.


Hello there!

   Well,it just kind of boring chapter but I can't wait for the sequel of Just One Day^^

For your information,Just One Day will end soon and Beautiful will continue the story..

I hope you guys will enjoy it^_^