Special Chapter

Just One Day

   "Jinyoung-ah!"I heard Jihyun called me.I quickly go to the kitchen."What's wrong? Are you going to give birth??"I look at her worriedly.She smacked my head."Yah! Im not.I just want you to take the plate for me since Im short."Phew.I thought she want to give birth already."Ok."

   She's busy with the foods since her parents will come soon along with Uncle Taehyung and his family.I ask her if she need any help."No.Just wait out there if my parents here."I really want to help her since she's pregnant and when she said no,I have to listen what she said.

   Later,my parents in-law came along with Uncle Taehyung and his family."Hi,pa,ma and uncle Taehyung."His daughter,Hana come and hug me.Aww,she's really close with me.Feels like she is my own daughter.Well,it's okay cause soon Im gonna be a father.Just wait for the time.

   "Hi,ma,pa."She hug her mom and her dad."Unnie!!"Hana comes and hug Jihyun.Well,Hana likes to call Jihyun unnie since she thinks that Jihyun look so young.Well,we are young.Just 25 years old.So young to be a parents.

   All of us are talking while having a lunch.Then,the men go to the living room while the girls stay at kitchen.Jihyun's mom told Jihyun to stay at living room with other men but she insisted to stay in the kitchen and do the dishes.

   "So,Jinyoung,when Jihyun's due date?"Uncle Taehyung asked me."Well,it should be this monday.""Well,you're gonna be granddad soon,Jungkook."Im so happy to have this family.While all of us are talking and laughing,suddenly my mother-in-law shout at me.

   "Jinyoung!Jinyoung!"I quickly run to kitchen."What's wrong?"The men quickly go to kitchen."Jihyun,Jihyun!"I saw Jihyun already lay on the floor."Bring her to the hospital.Now!"So,I lift Jihyun in bride style and quickly drive to the hospital.

   As I wait at the waiting room,the nurse told me to come in the room.I hold Jihyun's hand tightly.What surprise me is that her hold is tighter than me.She keep pushing and push.Finally,I heard a baby crying.The nurse pass it to Jihyun.The baby is so beautiful just like Jihyun.She have the same eyes as Jihyun.She's my baby girl and suddenly I taste something salty.Am I crying? Im just weeping."She's beautiful."Jihyun told me

   "Let's name Park Jaekyung."Now my new family has J name.