13

Just One Day

Taehyung P.O.V

   This morning,I wake as usual although I don't want to face Jungkook and Nayoung.I know Jungkook is my bestfriend but I don't know what to say after hearing he will marry with a girl named Park Nayoung.I just can't say anything.I know it just an arrange marriage but that still make my heart shattered.What if Jungkook fall in love her?And what if she also like Jungkook?

   While eating breakfast,I saw my mom prepared a kimchi.My favourite."Mom,whom is that kimchi for?"My mom put the kimchi in my bag."It's for you."That's weird.Why suddenly?"I will be leaving to Paris for 2 weeks.Might be you will miss my kimchi."She giggled."Thanks,mom."After I eat,my mom decide to send me to school."Alright Tae,take care of yourself,ok?"I peck my mom's cheek on both side and waved at her.

   I sit at my place and let out a sigh.Wondering how does the marriage will be.It feel relieved when I found out that Jungkook doesn't want to marry her but maybe he will change his mind.Stop Taehyung! Don't think of it anymore.

   Jungkook arrive with his poker face.I know there must be something wrong happen.I know Jungkook very well.He always like that when he got problem.Then,he will talk to me and told me to solve it.That boy...

   Later on,I saw Nayoung enter the class with her face frowned.What is she thinking right now? She also doesn't want this marriage? It's a relief then.

   I heard Mrs.Kwon are shouting at someone and that is Nayoung.What is wrong with her? Then there is a small thing fly towards Nayoung and it hit on her forehead.I can tell how angry Mrs.Kwon since she already call her for like more than ten times.

   "Mrs.Park,are you even listen to me?"Nayoung didn't answer her.Suddenly,there's a marker fly toward her forehead once again.Must be hurt."Get out of my class!"I feel pity for her.She's having a hard time and everyone are laughing at her.All I could do is just give her a smile.

    For an hour she stayed outside.I wonder how was she.Is she tired? Jungkook are not even care about her.That's right.Jungkook will never cared about her.It's lunch time now.Nayoung just stay at her place.Then,I remembered my mom packed me a kimchi.I give it to her.I know she must be hungry.I take her hand and give her a chopstick.She started to eat.

   "Is it good?"I try to make her feeling good."Mm..it's good."She said.Glad to know that she like it.Then,I realize she's actually smiling.I never see her smiling.What is this? Seeing her smile make me want to smile.Im glad that she's now are happy.