Lucky doesn't even cut it!

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 9

Jaejoong arrived at the said place where he’s supposed to meet up with s. He walked towards where they were at, seeing a frowning dolphin who is apparently sulking because Jaejoong was kind of irritated with him when he called. Who could blame him though? He was in the middle of something important. He grinned when he remembered what just went on tonight. He and ____ are dating officially. As happy as he is, and as much as he want to shout it to the world, he has to keep it a secret to protect her, to protect their relationship and his privacy which he doesn’t have much of. He put his arm around the two which shifted their attention to him.

“Yah! Why are you so irritable earlier??? I was just asking you if you wanted to come here! no need to bite my head off geez!” the dolphin complained and Yoochun just smiled and asked, “So where were you hyung? Dolphin boy here is throwing a fit.”

“remember that girl that was tweeting me weird tweets?” Jaejoong smiled widely. Yoochun and Junsu both sat up straight and stared at him and then Junsu snapped his fingers, obviously forgot the fact that he was supposed to be sulking.

“You met up with her didn’t you? last time we saw her she wasn’t very friendly hyung!”

“Yea I know she wasn’t really friendly but I met her again by chance after a week. She is really different from all the other girls I’ve met. She’s weird even but somehow this attracts me to her.” Jaejoong grinning from ear to ear. “And I love teasing her. Her glares and when she pouts… Aigoo… so cute!”

The two looked at each other and looked at their hyung then both shook their heads. They laughed and ruffled Jaejoong’s hair. “Aigoo… somebody’s in love ~”

Jaejoong just smiled at that comment. He doesn’t really know if it’s really love but he is attracted to her. There’s just something about her that intrigues him, makes him curious, want to be around her more, want to see her more. He took a sip of his drink and just chatted with his friends, catching up since all of them are so busy, especially him since he has the drama filming. They drank for one more hour and all headed for home. As they got home and all settled in, Jaejoong stared at the ceiling of his room and sighed. I wonder what’s in store for us. It’s not going to be easy but we can try to make it work. ____ ah are you sleeping already? He thought and then went to sleep.

*END OF JYJ POV*

You are in your room, in your bed, thinking back what happened today and even if you are smiling like an idiot you still couldn’t believe it. OMONA YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH KIM JAEJOONG!!!! WHAT GOOD DEEDS DID YOU OR YOUR ANCESTORS DID THAT GOT YOU IN THIS SITUATION???!! Your mind screamed and you buried your face in your pillow- giggling like a fangirl that you are. You want to scream from the top of your lungs- AHHHHHH!!!- but then they will think you are crazy and you can’t even give a reason why you screamed since it’s supposed to be a secret. Aigoo… ottoke???! You thought excitedly. Is this really happening??? You asked yourself for an umpteenth time. You pinched your cheeks and it hurt so this is not a dream. You sighed dreamily and stared at the ceiling. I’m going to die. I’m going to get mobbed, hunted, skinned alive by cassies everywhere. You thought sadly but then you squealed like a fangirl again when you think about your BOYFRIEND who is just the HOTTEST and the IEST guy on earth. How did you get so lucky? You really don’t know but hopefully everything will turn out alright. It’s going to be hard since he’s not really an ordinary guy but you never felt this happy in your entire life. You reached for your phone and sent a message to him.

“Hi Jae, good night. <3”

You smiled at the wallpaper on your phone and blew a kiss to it. Then the text tone sounded. He replied fast. You thought.

“Goodnight too babe. I’ll call you later. <3”

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” you screamed out loud which made Hana your roommate screamed.

“Yah! Go to sleep!”

You giggled again and just yelled, “Mianhe chingu!! Saranghae!” you really couldn’t contain your happiness and kept staring at your phone with that goofy smile of yours. You heard Hana said, “Crazy girl.” But with laughter in her voice. You then drifted off to sleep dreaming of who else?! Even in your dreams you are giggling! Aigoo…. ~

 

 

 

--

Why do I feel jealous when I was writing this???? LOL finally an update that’s a bit long. sorry. Finally got free time. Enjoy this chapter ok? Don’t kill ______ too much! :P I love you guys!! COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!! SUBSCRIBE! <3 and to give you guys a treat... i took a picture of Jaejoong sleeping nyahahahaha :P