Trolls.... =_=

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 29

It has been a month since I moved in with Jaejoong and so far it has been awkward/great for most parts. I just don’t know how to describe it really. it somehow feels like we are husband and wife… I know crazy right? I mean…. Seriously??? Is that even necessary to think it like that? Let’s not get too serious here ok? I shook my head trying to get rid of these annoying thoughts. So far, there hasn’t been any prank calls or anything weird happening lately but I can’t let my guard down. Maybe it’s just a calm before the storm… ya know? It will bite me in the soon if I’m not prepared for it. I sighed and walked out to the balcony and was mesmerized with the view. Wow this place right here is my favorite. I take in the view and it relaxes me. I put on my headphones and sat on the orange chair and closed my eyes. After a while I stood up and looked at the view singing to myself….

Dare mo ga dare ka ni aisareru tame ni

Kono you ni inochi wo kiramekaseru no sa

Sore ga moshimo boku nara mou ichido kimi no kokoro wo

Towa no yasashisa de atatameru yo….

I just kept nodding my head to the song. I really love this song. This is one of my favorites. The meaning and the melody; it tugs the heart. I want this as my wedding song. Omo. Wedding…? Song? I chuckled to myself and shook my head in disbelief. Yea. I have gone crazy. Then I felt someone hugged me from behind. A smile crept on my face as I didn’t need to turn around to know who it is. I turned my head and saw the most gorgeous man I have ever seen and smiled at him. “Welcome home.” He smiled back warmly and pecked my lips softly. “I’m home.” Then we watched at the view of the city in silence for a few minutes. Oh god. I really love him and it’s scaring me. I thought sadly.

JJ POV

I finally got done for today and stretched my tired muscles. We were at the office going over our overseas plans but I found myself looking at the clock every now and then. I was still immersed in work but I couldn’t help but keep track of the time. I don’t know why. this never happened before which kind of surprised me. I was nodding to whatever the staff was saying hearing only half of what they’re saying. I looked at my phone. Nothing. She didn’t even text or anything. Is she not curious as to what I’m doing or miss me at all? because I am curious as to what she is doing right now… where she is… has she eaten…? I don’t want to bombard her with all these questions… she might think I am clingy and Kim Jaejoong don’t do clingy.

“hyung… are you okay?” Yoochun’s voice got me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him. “yea. I’m okay. Why?” “Because you have been spacing out and you are too quiet and you are either looking at the clock or your cellphone.” Chimed in Junsu with his dolphin voice. I just laughed awkwardly. Oh so I was that obvious. I thought I was careful. Ha.ha.ha. guess not. “oh nothing. I’m okay really. just a little tired.” Well… I am a little tired but she hasn’t texted me at all or anything. Snap out of it Jaejoong. Seriously you are acting like a girl. You are at work. So of course she doesn’t want to disturb you. why are you being such a girl about this? I scolded myself and was so busy in beating myself mentally that I didn’t notice the snickers and smirks from Junsu and Yoochun.

“Aigoo.. Hyung.. are you waiting for noona to text you or something? How is she by the way? I haven’t seen her in a while. “ Yoochun said as he hung his arm around my shoulder. “She’s fine. I’ll invite you guys to dinner next time.” Junsu sat down next to me and place his arm on my other side. “What about today hyung? Can we come over?” Uh. No. junsu. You can’t. grrrrr. Is what I wanted to say but instead I just rolled my eyes at the dolphin boy and shook my head. “No. not today. She’s uh. Busy.” and I lied. What the….? I am acting really strange today…. Like seriously strange….

Junsu raised his eyebrow and smirked at me while Yoochun just nodded in understanding but has a smirk as well. I looked at them innocently and get their arms off me. “Ya! What’s with those looks??? She is busy!” I said defensively and then they roared in laughter. “Ya!” I yelled at them. Aigoo these dorks. “just say it hyung. You just don’t want us to go there today because you have been anxious to go home and just have her all to yourself. “ Yoochun said wiping his tears of laughter. Junsu couldn’t even talk and just nodded. I frowned. They sure are having fun making fun of me. Then the manager came in the room looking kind of confused as to what the dorks were laughing about but instead said, “Ok we are done here. I’ll call you tomorrow as to what or when we are officially leaving for Spain. You boys get some rest now. “ I nodded and quickly got up from my chair which tumbled on the floor earning me a confused look from the manager and snickers from Yoochun and Junsu. I want to strangle them really. I mumbled an apology and excused myself. Then when I left the room, I heard the two bursting into laughter. I am so going to kill those two but I found myself shaking my head and smiling.

Maybe they are right. I am just anxious to go home. I looked at my cellphone and…. Nothing. I sighed and just walked to my car and drove home. After 15 minutes, I arrived and walked in the apartment. I didn’t see her when I put my keys on the key tray and went to the bedroom to change. My eyes darted to my bed and a smile unconsciously formed on my lips as I remembered our first night on this bed. It was crazy. Ya you s! It’s not what you think. It was crazy because all we did was slept. Can you believe it? we just slept the first night because I could sense she wasn’t comfortable yet so I didn’t do anything. Aren’t I nice? Aigooo…

As I walked out the bedroom looking for her, I heard a faint sound that sounded like singing and it was coming from the balcony. I walked to the balcony and saw her standing and looking at the city view. She was singing an old song of ours. This made me smile. She really is a cassie. Up until now, I still couldn’t believe it because she was so calm about it. although she was tweeting me all the time so I knew she was a fan. I missed her tweets but then why would she tweet me when we see each other every day? yea seriously what is wrong with me? I face palmed myself and just stood by the doorway for a few minutes, listening to her sing Love in the ice.

Dare mo ga dare ka ni aisareru tame ni

Kono you ni inochi wo kiramekaseru no sa

Sore ga moshimo boku nara mou ichido kimi no kokoro wo

Towa no yasashisa de atatameru yo….

I slowly walked towards her and hugged her from behind. I saw her smile and turned her head towards me. She smiled so sweetly which melted me and said the two words that really warmed my heart. “Welcome home.” I couldn’t help it and kissed her. I brushed my lips on hers on a soft kiss then I held her closer to me and whispered, “I’m home.” We watched the city view in silence with that warm feeling still in my heart. How could I have been so lucky? I thought as I stare at the night sky. 

 

----

xxD more cheese anyone? LOL filler chapter sorry but hope you still enjoy it~~~ >.< sorry for not updating fast enough.... i tried to really.... but writer's block keeps blocking me~~~!!! thank you to my subscribers.... thank you to all my readers: silent and vocal. COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS LOVED~~ YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO~~ <3