*sigh* aigoo~~

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 42

I finally arrived in Incheon, very tired.  It was a long flight and I just want to get to the apartment. Thankfully, my stomach behaved the whole flight. I unconsciously placed a hand on it and thought good boy/girl. As soon as I got out of the airport, I was craving ramen. Yes. Ramen again. T.T but I decided to go back to the apartment first and take a shower and rest for a little bit before going out to get ramen. I wanted the real one, not something from a cup. I want the kind of ramen that Naruto eats. I have been craving that recently. Aigoo. After 20 minutes, I arrived at the apartment and the driver helped me unload my stuff. I thanked the ahjusshi and went inside the building. I got into the elevator and waited for a couple minutes and then I walked towards the apartment. I sighed tiredly and made a mental note of having a bubble bath to relax.

As I got inside, I dragged my luggage to our bedroom and started unpacking. I reached for my phone and turned it on. I saw I had 50 missed calls and 20 messages from none other than my persistent boyfriend. I rolled my eyes. Seriously this guy really can’t get a clue. He just couldn’t leave me alone for a minute. I sat down on the bed and listened to his 10 voice messages.

“Yah. why did you turn off your phone?? Why are you in the airport???! We could’ve gone together!”

Pfft. Yea right. Is this guy crazy? Does he want to get mobbed? Or me?

“jagiya…. Please don’t be mad anymore. This is all a complete misunderstanding. Let me explain please. Come on baby. Pick up your phone….”

Hmph. Does he think using his aegyo will work on me? Well. Ok. It’s slightly working but he will never know that! pfft!

“yah! you unreasonable woman! You better pick up your phone or… or… or.. else! I am getting mad!”

I scoffed at the third message. Or. Or. Or what? You dork. I don’t care if you’re getting mad. Pfft!

As I listened to the rest of the messages, I can’t help but just laugh as the messages turned desperate to anger to irritated then to pleading. Aigoo. Silly Jae. Aigoo. I then went to read my text messages with a smile on my face. I even forgot why I was mad at the first place but torturing him like this is fun. Yes I know I’m evil. Changmin and I will really get along. Aigoo yah~ I chuckled.

Text 1:

“Jagiya…. Please talk to me. We need to talk. “

Text 2:

“baby… come on… don’t be mad at me anymore. Why are you so sensitive?? You didn’t even let me say anything. you just stomped your out of the room. that cute of yours. Come on baby. You can’t be mad at me forever.”

Ugh. This guy. I laughed. This is really fun. I should do this once in a while.

Text 3:

“Hey… why were you so mad??! I didn’t do anything wrong??!! God. If you don’t respond to me, I swear I won’t cook for you anymore!!”

As if! I know how to cook Mr. Kim Jaejoong! I glared at my phone as if it’s my enemy.

Text 4:

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLYING TO ME??! ARE YOU OK? DID YOU LAND ALREADY!!?? WAE! WAE! WAE! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS _____???!!  REPLY OR ELSE I’M GOING TO FLIRT WITH OTHER GIRLS HERE!”

Then flirt then!!! You jerk! ahhhh jinjia! This guy! I was about to throw my phone across the room when I saw the next text.

Text 5:

“_____ ah… ok.. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to say it like that. you know I love you right? I will never do that to you. I am just mad and frustrated that you are ignoring me. Please baby. Please don’t be mad anymore. We need to talk.. let’s talk when I get there ok? Huh? Huh?”

Aigoo…. Jae… I sighed and scrolled down to the rest of the messages. Its like the voice messages, mixture of begging and irritated and aegyo. I smiled and finally let go of my phone and went to the bathroom to take a nice long bubble bath. I need some rest and relaxation before I face Jae.

JJ POV

I already sent her a lot of text messages and even voice mail. Still, no answer. This is drving me crazy. Seriously. How long is she planning to torture me like this?? Aish! This woman! Ahhhh! My face was really frowning that Junsu came up to me and nudged me.

“Hyung, what’s wrong? You looked like you want to choke someone or something.”

Yea. I want to choke someone alright and it’s ____. Grrrr.

“It’s ____ she’s not picking up her phone. She has been upset with me so she’s ignoring me right now.” I sighed and place my hands on my head. Yoochun joins in the conversation, curious. “What happened? what did you do to noona?” he smirked playfully and I really want to punch him right then and there but instead I drew out another sigh. “I… well.. she told me something..” I trailed off. I never did get the chance to tell them during breakfast. They were busy looking at the people in the hotel dining room to actually pay attention to me. Damn flirts.

“What did she say?” Junsu leaned forward, with his eyes fixed on me. Yoochun’s attention too is fixed on me waiting for me to explain. Oh now you pay attention to me. Grrrr. “Well… she told me she’s pregnant….” I said in a real low voice. Junsu gasped but Yoochun didn’t get it. “What? Huh? I can’t hear you hyung.” I rolled my eyes in frustration and so Junsu was the one who relayed the message and Yoochun’s eyes went @.@ and his mouth turned into an O. “OMO! Chukkahae hyung! But you don’t seem happy about it?” Junsu asked confused and Yoochun just nodded in agreement.

I drew out yet another long sigh. “I am happy about it. I was just shocked that’s all. I did tell her everything’s going to be alright but then she asked me if I want to get rid of it.. and I didn’t answer right away because again, the question shocked me. It never even crossed my mind. When I said everything’s going to be alright, I didn’t mean I want her to get rid of it.” I had my head in my hands again and I felt Yoochun’s hand on my shoulder, patting me. “It’s ok Jaejoong hyung. Just tell her that. explain. I’m sure everything WILL be alright. We just need to keep this quiet for a while. “

Omona that’s right. for a second there, I completely forgot that I am not an ordinary person. We are not a normal people. We do need to keep this quiet for a while. Just for a while… oh god. Problems after every problems. I am getting stressed even more. “She won’t even let me explain. She stormed out of my room that night and been ignoring me since. She even flew very early just so she can avoid seeing me. Ugh. That girl. Seriously.” I drew another frustrated sigh and crossed my arms around my chest frowming.

“Yes but you love her which is why you’re acting this way.” Said Junsu which made me turned my head to him. I didn’t expect that from him so I was surprised. “Why do you look so surprised!? I am smart too you know!” he said defensively making his voice sound like a dolphin squeal. I just laughed and Yoochun used this opportunity to tease Junsu. “yes I know. Remember that movie the day after tomorrow? There was this frozen statue of liberty and I asked you what tomorrow means and you got hella mad saying I put you down. I felt bad because you really got angry but then you answer. ‘I know what it means ok? It means frozen.”

Well that did it. I roared in laughter and people were looking at us at the airport while we were waiting for our boarding time. Junsu laughed too but he hit Yoochun a couple times which just made it even funnier. Oh yoochun- you troll. It’s good to laugh sometimes. I felt good and hopeful that everything WILL be alright once I get back home. I will see you soon ______ so you better be ready you…. unreasonable…. Bratty…. y…. Pretty… woman… who I missed so much… ugh! I can’t even stay mad at her for long! it’s just not fair!

 

-----

and so here it is! double update! this one is long so i hope this would make up for all the weeks i didn't update. *puppy dog eyes* mianhae~~~!! i would like to say that my inspiration was kyuhyun LOL thank you kyuuuu for your wonderful voice in the background while i was writing this hahaha! this song is really nice! kyuhyun really has a good voice LOL anyways... KYUHYUN became my muse and then i realized that their story kind of fits the song so thats why lol. thanks again and keep commenting! I LOVE YOU!