Moody much??

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 43

I got out of the bathroom after an hour and felt relaxed. I sat down on the bed wiping my hair dry and was listening to Fox rain from the OST of My girlfriend is a gumiho. That was one of my favorites and the song is really soothing. I thought about what I should say or do when Jaejoong comes home. Then my stomach growled as if to answer my question. I chuckled and just lied down on the bed with my bathrobe on. I got lazy and so I didn’t change yet. I stared at the ceiling as I listened to the lyrics of the song. It is a very sad song but it’s also very touching. The melody is sad but soothing. I turned to the side and looked at the window. I blinked at it a few times and stood up. I walked towards the window and looked outside. The moon is shining so beautifully, it reminded me of the lyrics.

“The moon is shining beautifully, I just can’t get away.

Just let me lie down beside you for a moment. Just a moment.”

A tear rolled down my cheeks. The lyrics were making me cry. omo wae?? Why am I so emotional? I wiped my eyes and walked back to bed. I lied down and next thing I fell asleep forgetting my hunger.

=after a few hours=

I felt someone in bed next to me which made me turned around. I saw Jae and I automatically smiled at him which surprised him. He smiled back but is still cautious. “Hey… sorry did I wake you?” he scooted closer to me and pecked my cheeks. I just shook my head and looked at him. I missed him so much. I was beginning to feel bad about my outburst in Berlin. I knew it was wrong of me to overreact like that but I couldn’t help it. I was scared and I am still scared. My feelings are like the roller coaster and I have become emotional and I hate that. that frustrates me. He looked back at me for a minute and sat me up.

“Jagiya… we need to clarify something. What you asked me never crossed my mind. When I said, everything will be alright I didn’t mean for you to get rid of the baby. I just meant we will get through it. I never thought of asking you such a thing. It’s our baby and I can’t believe I’m going to be a daddy. “ he cupped my face in my hands and pulled me in for a kiss. “You’re unreasonable, bratty, temperamental and you drive me crazy….and did I mention weird? Yep. Definitely weird!” I pouted and hit him lightly on the shoulder. “Yah! are you complaining??!” he just chuckled and kissed my cheek. “But… I love you. When you were upset, I was worried you will never talk to me anymore which is why I planned to use all my aegyo so you can forgive me and kill you with it too.” He said playfully.

“yah. what makes you think your aegyo will work on me? Huh? Huh? Aren’t you too egotistical, Mr. Kim Jaejoong?” I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him but he is right. He is just so damn cute. I hate this about him. I can’t even stay mad at him for long. He just smiled at my reaction and whispered in my ear, making me shiver. “I know for a fact that my aegyo works on you. You know you love me.” I huffed and looked away from him. “What are you doing in your bathrobe? You know sleeping in a wet bathrobe is bad for you? let’s take this off.” He said it so innocently but I saw it in his eyes that it wasn’t THAT innocent.

I couldn’t help but laugh when he tried to take my robe off. “Yah. You .” He just blinked at me innocently and then grinned. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my neck and I relaxed in his arms. “Jae… what if something goes wrong…? What if… this gets out… you will be ruined and I can’t stand it. I know how hard you worked for this and I just can’t ruin this for you which is why I’m scared. I’m scared you might not accept this. Well, I’m just scared in general.” I confessed while we were under the covers. I still have my robe on but it’s not tied anymore because of y Jaejoong here.

JJ POV

I knew she gets really defensive when I call her weird. Aigoo. Trying to deny that I don’t have any effect on her. I knew she is lying because she affects me as well I affect her. “I know for a fact that my aegyo works on you. You know you love me.” And when she huffed and looked away, I knew I was telling the truth. That’s when I noticed that she was wearing only a bathrobe. She excites me but I tried to control myself because we still haven’t really cleared everything yet. I took the tie off but it took all my will power to not take her right then and there. I just pulled her into a hug and kissed her neck. I felt her relaxed in my arms as she confessed her fears. I tightened my grip on her as if doing that will put her at ease. I understand why she is feeling like this but she is wrong about one thing. “why would you think I won’t accept this? We were in this together. We made this happen so why would you think I won’t accept this ____ ah?” I kissed her forehead and she snuggled closer to me, her scent filling my nose, getting intoxicated. “also, don’t think too much. Everything will work out. We just have to keep this quiet for a while. I know its hard to love someone like me but please don’t give up on me. You don’t know how grateful I am that you came into my life. “ I pulled away slightly from her so I can look at her eyes. She looked back at me still uncertain and fear in her eyes. I touched the side of her face and got off the bed. She looked at me questioningly as I went to my luggage.

I didn’t unpacked yet because when I saw her sleeping, I decided to just lie next to her and watch her sleep. I looked for something in my bag and found a small box. I walked back to the bed and held it for her to see. I was suddenly nervous. I had this for a while now. I bought it before we went to Spain. I just didn’t have the courage to propose to her. I was going to do it in Berlin but things didn’t work out the way I planned so here I am.

“I was supposed to give this to you when we were in Berlin but things didn’t work out as I hoped it would since someone threw a tantrum and stormed out.” I added the last one teasingly which earned me a pout. I just chuckled and opened the box.

I heard her gasped and her eyes went wide then she looked at me. “______, will you marry me?” She blinked at me a few times. She must have been shocked because she didn’t talk for a few minutes until I waved my hand in her face. “ya. Ya. Are you ok?”

Your POV

Wait. Is he proposing?? Did he just asked me to marry him? I stared at him and blinked a few times until he waved his hand around and asked me if I was ok. Am I hearing things? I slowly nodded and just looked at the ring and then looked at him. “why? are you doing this just because of the baby? Because I don’t need you to marry me out of responsibility. “ I said frostily and got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen, remembering how hungry I am. Jae followed me with a bewildered face. “Did you just reject me? And who said I’m doing this out of responsibility?” he said quite annoyed at my attitude lately. I ignored him while I was looking for food. “Ya. Ya! I’m talking to you!” he took my arm to face him and my stomach growled. I looked away in embarrassment. His face broke into a i-can’t-believe-you look and just smiled even though he looked annoyed still. “Arasso. Let’s feed your highness shall we? What is your highness craving for?” he said as he rolled up his sleeves. I pretended to think but what I really wanted was ramen. “Ramen. I want some ramen.” I pouted at him cutely and he stared for a few minutes and cleared his throat. “Ok. Ramen it is! but we are not done talking yet young lady so don’t think you can escape me.” He said warningly and I just stuck out my tongue at him playfully and he just shook his head and sighed. “Aigoo ya…” 

 

----

aigooo~ pregnant women are soooo emotional and talk about mood swings! one minute they're all happy and smiling and the next they're all cold! pfft!! LOL good luck jae dealing with a pregnant girlfriend~~ who rejected you by the way wahahahha! yes i know i'm evil. she will accept it sooner or later. she's just being moody.. grrr lol THANKS TO THE NEW SUBBIES~~! KEEP COMMENTING GUYS! IT MOTIVATES ME~~ LOVE YOU!! <3 oh and by the way... yoochun is OMG. he is killing me lately too... those high cut pics of him... uwaaaaa~~~!! for all you chunnie fans here ya go! i wanna kill you thats why mwahahaha! changmin and i are soooo going to get along LOL