I have something to tell you.

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 17

You arrived at the apartment with Jaejoong following closely in his car. You stepped out and walked towards the entrance and walked inside the building with him following you after five minutes. He smiled at you and reached out for your hand while you get on in the elevator. You guys didn’t talk. It was silent the whole time until you reached your door. You looked at him and smiled.

“Ok. Thanks for the dinner and tell Yoochun and Junsu I had fun today too. My friend will kill me if she knew I had dinner with JYJ.” You gave a small laugh as you looked for your keys. You felt a hand on your arm and you looked up to see Jaejoong staring at you with his intense eyes. You cleared your throat and opened your apartment.

“Yah. Asian Edward Cullen stop staring at me like that ok? I’m melting here.” you smirked at him and pinched his cheeks lightly. He looked at you curiously and followed you inside. “Asian Edward Cullen? Am I vampire now?” he said sarcastically. Your eyes grew wide in mock surprise. “Omo Jaejoong-shi you watched twilight? I never knew.” You laughed playfully as you plopped yourself on the couch. Your feet were hurting a little bit so you were massaging it.

He just rolled his eyes at you and sat next to you. He put his arm on your shoulder and pulled you close. “Babe. Today was a long day but seeing you energizes me. “ He closed his eyes as he whispered in your ear. His voice was soft and deep which you can’t help but turn your head to look at him. “I’m sorry you had a long day. You should have just rested after your schedule but here you are in my apartment. You can’t sleep here.” you said sternly but you don’t really mean it. Of course he can sleep here but hope he doesn’t do it too often. What if someone notices or someone sees? That’s just bad. He opened his eyes and stared at you for a minute then leans in and kisses you. You kissed him back which made him deepen the kiss and made you breathless after a while. You rested your head on his neck with your finger on his chest drawing circles. This is really the happiest moment of my life. You thought happily. I really think I am falling in love with him. What should I do?

“Babe.. when’s your birthday? You never told me.” His voice snapped her out of your thoughts and looked up at him curiously. “Why you ask all of a sudden? It’s on June 21.” You continued drawing circles on his chest when he didn’t respond. You stifled a yawn which he heard and then looked down on you. “Aww.. my pretty girlfriend is tired. Want me to tuck you in?” he said naughtily and laughed. “Pfft. Forget it Jaejoong. I don’t think we are talking about sleeping here.” you said in a mock angry voice but you were smiling.

He looked at you with a fake hurt expression. “Omo. Someone is dirty minded. What did you think I was saying?” that got him a slap on his arm which just made him laugh even more. “Aigoo…” is all you could say at his reaction. He cupped your face and pulled you in for a long kiss. “Well, as much as I would love to stay over but I can’t because I have MV shooting tomorrow early and my manager will be looking for me. So I have to go now babe.” You nodded in understanding and stood up fixing your clothes and then looked at him. “What MV are you shooting?”

He stood up as well and hugged you. “Get out from our in heaven album.” Your eyes lit up and you smiled widely at him. “Omo jinjia?? I wanna see. “ he smiled back and touched his forehead with yours. “Don’t worry you’ll see it.” He leaned in for another kiss and reluctantly let go of her as you walked him to the door. “I’ll go now. I’ll call you later. Don’t forget to lock up.” you rolled your eyes and said. “Nae appa.” And then laughed. “Yah.” Was his response which made you laugh again. “bye bye.” Then he went.

=the next day=

You woke up late because you slept late watching Yunho’s heading to the ground drama. You wanted to talk to Jaejoong about it but you’re not really sure since you think it’s a touchy subject. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do your daily routines. Jaejoong hasn’t called yet. He must be busy. you thought as you got in the shower. After 15 minutes, you got dressed ready to go out to the mall. You wanted to buy something for your mom’s birthday and eat some jajangmyun. It has been a while since you had that. Then your phone rang.

“Is this Lee _____?”

You raised an eyebrow questioningly and looked at your phone. It was an unknown number. “Nae. Who’s this?” then the line went dead. Ooooook….. that was weird. A prank call? That’s the first time I ever had a prank call. You shook that thought off when you arrived at the mall. You looked for your phone to send a text to Jaejoong when you bumped into someone.

“Sorry. I’m sorry.” You bowed and then looked up to see a really cute tall guy. You stared at him for a few minutes and apologized for being a klutz again. He just smiled at you and walked away.

“Why does he look familiar?? I think I’ve seen him before….” You said to yourself as you watched the guy walked farther from you. You shrugged it off and then continued to text Jaejoong.

“Don’t work too hard ok? ^^”

You smiled at the message and then hit sent. After a minute you got a reply. He sure does reply fast.

“I won’t. Sorry. I just got a really busy but I will see you tonight. I need to tell you something.”

Your heart froze when you saw his reply. He needs to tell me something? Don’t tell me…. No way…. Omo! He couldn’t want to break up or something right? Your heart seems to hurt just thinking about it. I don’t think so. He was ok last time. We were okay…. So… that couldn’t be…. Right? 

 

----

as promised i updated!! weeeeeee!!! i got new subscribers and new readers!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'M GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY!!! ^^ I FEEL SO LOVED!! sorry for the late update.... i apologize if this chapter is crappy.... i had a long day at work.... god the store was hella busy and i was by myself!!! so mianhe if this chapter is crappy. i am not going to reveal the person who spotted the couple yet! it will be revealed soon tho!! and as of that cute guy in the mall.... you'll find out more about him too. :P so patience young padawan. LOL i'm just kidding! <3 thanks again!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND AS A TREAT- Jae will dance for you. :P