Friends.... :)

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 31

I took a shower and got out of the bathroom just wearing my towel. I looked through the closet on what to wear and settle for this simple outfit. (http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k11/star_kagome2106/clothes.jpg) since I don’t really like dressing up as such and it was such a short notice that all I could do was grab whatever I can find. I had to fix my hair after changing. I never did like letting my hair loose. It’s because I shed like a cat so I always try not to have hairs all over the apartment. Plus I am way too lazy to vacuum every damn day for my hair. I put on light make up and lip gloss and checked myself in the mirror. I don’t want to look like an idiot in front of Jaejoong’s friends so even though I have seen them a few times and even had dinner with them, I still want to leave a good impression. I want Jaejoong to be proud of me. I smiled at my reflection and stood up. I walked out of the room and walked to the kitchen.

I saw that Jaejoong was finishing up and he didn’t even notice me walked in. he was busy preparing the side dishes that he completely absorbed in what he’s doing. I slowly tiptoed and kissed his cheek which startled him and made a stain on his shirt. “Omo. I’m so sorry babe. I didn’t mean to do that.” I started apologizing and grabbed a napkin to wipe the stain off his shirt. “It’s okay don’t wor—“ he stopped in mid sentence which made me looked up at him. He was just there staring at me. I stood up straight and raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. “Yah. why are you looking at me like that? You looked so surprised. Are you okay?” I poked his chest playfully but he didn’t say anything. He just shook his head but his eyes were still wide and staring at me. What is up with this guy now? I just sat down and cleared my throat to clear the awkward air and that seemed to do the trick. He snapped out of it and continued doing what he was doing before I startled him.

He cleared his throat as well and finished everything and looked at me. He smiled and I smiled back. “help me set the table will you? they are coming any minute now.” I immediately stood up and nodded. I set the table while he put all the food he cooked since this morning. They smell really good and I am getting hungry all of a sudden. I smiled widely at him and looked at the food. “You remind me of Changmin. “ he blurted out and I smiled even widely. Yea I bet me and changmin will get along really well since we both love food but then I noticed a hint of sadness in Jaejoong’s eyes which made my smile faltered a bit. I clapped my hands which surprised him and I said, “Ah. Let’s all eat outside in the terrace today. The weather is not so cold and not so warm either. It’s perfect!.” I changed the topic. I just couldn’t bear to see him sad. It feels like my heart is being squeezed and it’s too painful. As I moved everything to the terrace, the door bell rang and I stopped Jaejoong from moving and told him I’ll get it instead.

He hesitated for a second but I insisted so he can finish up setting the table in the terrace. I walked towards the door and opened it. Junsu and Yoochun were smiling widely at me- especially Junsu which I can’t help but return the smile as well. Junsu has this sunny smile on and he looked really adorable. He spoke in English which made me giggle. “Hello noona. We’re here.” while Yoochun said, “Hi Noona, it’s been a while. “ I smiled at both of them and ushered them in. They had brought wine with them and I called Jaejoong. “Jae~~~ they are here.” and I heard him say “Okay come right in.” from the terrace. I turned towards Junsu and beamed at him. “Omo. Junsu your English is getting better. I can speak Japanese a little bit too. Can you teach me more?” it’s so easy to be friendly with Junsu because he is a very warm person to begin with. His eyes went wide when I said I can speak Japanese a little bit. “Omo hontou desu ka?*” he said in Japanese. I nodded and he gave out his dolphin squeal which made me laugh out loud. I guided them to the terrace. When the boys saw each other, they did their “manly” handshakes and I was busy trying to make sure we have everything on the table.

JJ POV

i was busy doing the side dishes when she came up to me so suddenly and kissed me. i was so surprised that i got a stain on my shirt. Then she started apologizing which made me shook my head and said, "It's okay. don't worr--" the rest of the words got caught up in my throat as i looked at her. She was absolutely beautiful. The light make up that she wore clearly was enough to make guys notice her. In fact, she doesn't even need make up and she hardly wore them when she's at home but since we have guests coming, She probably thought she should fix herself up more. i didn't mean to stare at her but i did and it made her pout and frown which was really cute. Then the whole thing got really awkward and she cleared and when she did that snapped me out of it and went back to what i was doing before she came in. To clear the awkwardness, I cleared my throat too and told her if she could help me with setting the table. She was smiling at me and then looked at the food appreciatively that i blurted out that she reminded me of Changmin. Her smile got even wider but i felt a pang of sadness at the mention of Changmin's name. She probably noticed which was why she changed the topic and suggested to eat out at the terrace which was not a bad idea at all. Then as we were moving the things to the terrace, I heard the door bell rang and was about to open it when she insisted to do it. I hesitated for a second because of what that flirty mouse might do but she insisted so I let her. After i finished setting up, I went to the bedroom and changed my shirt. She yelled that the guys are already here and I told them to come right in. I could hear Junsu's squeal and their happy chatter which made me smile. It made me happy to think that my friends are getting along with her. I just need to squish this pang of jealousy I have whenever I think of what happened with Yoochun earlier.

Junsu POV

We got to Jaejoong hyung’s apartment after we stopped by and bought some drinks. I didn’t expect that Noona will open the door herself and it was a nice surprise. She was absolutely glowing and I couldn’t help but smile and feel nervous at the same time. we never really talked that much nor have we seen each other that often so it was a bit awkward. I talked to her in english which just made her giggle and it made me feel good that she was laughing for some reason. Then Yoochun followed us inside and greeted her as well. She beamed at me and told me my English was getting better which made me smile even wider. What I didn’t expect was that she told me she can speak Japanese a little bit and if I could teach her sometime. I chuckled inwardly at this and started to talk to her in Japanese.  She guided us towards the terrace where I saw the food that hyung prepared. We all greeted each other while she was fussing around the table making sure everything is in order. I never really thought about hyung’s relationship before but now I think hyung is really happy. I am happy that he is happy but to be honest I am kind of jealous. I can’t help it. I can see that they look really happy together. And in times like this, I wish I am not single. Aigooo~~ they are just way too damn happy…. I want a girlfriend too…. >.>

 

----

*hontou desu ka? = oh really? 

aigooo~~ the dolphin is jealous~~~ hahaha well junsu also wanted more cheese in his life.... well what can i say?? who wants to be junsu's girlfriend??? raise your hand!! LOL well i decided to do a Junsu POV because i noticed that i havent really written anything much about him so... i felt bad for him lol it's kinda hard to write about Junsu though. i dont know why. well sorry if this is too long and too boring and too cheesy.... like i said enjoy the cheese for now---- lol thanks to all the new subscribers. comments are loved. thank you.