"....."

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 37

So…. I haven’t told Jaejoong anything yet. I have an appointment with the doctor this afternoon. I just need to make sure. Although I did all the 4 pregnancy kits that I bought and all came out positive. After everything, I still couldn’t believe it. I know where babies come from okay? And no it doesn’t come from seagulls bringing a bag and poof came the baby. =.=” I wish it’s that easy… I am actually scared because of childbirth. It’s going to hurt like hell and also I am not really sure how I’m going to tell him or should I even tell him? What I do know is that I can’t get rid of it. I just can’t.

RISE UP!

RISE UP!

I was startled when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and felt my stomach turned if that’s even possible. I hesitated in answering but if I don’t answer he might think something is wrong and will grill me later and I am not ready for a question and answer portion. I sighed and picked up,

“Hello?”hoping that voice gave nothing away.

“Jagiya~~! I miss you!”

I smiled and bit my lip. “I miss you too. How are you?”still trying to keep my voice steady.

“I’m fine. Just practicing right now for the upcoming concert. Wish you are here.” I heard him say so sweetly on the phone. It makes me want to cry because seriously I really don’t know what to do.

Oh yea? Don’t work too hard. Are you keeping warm? I don’t want you to get sick!”

“Of course. I just called to say I miss you. I’m going back to practice now. Love you. take care ok?”

“I will. Take care and love you too.”I said. I managed to keep my voice normal and he didn’t seem to notice anything. I sighed in relief as I hung up and get ready for my appointment.

=2 hours after=

I came home dragging my feet towards the bedroom. It’s official. I am pregnant. 3 weeks. I plopped myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling, lost in thought. Should I go to Spain and surprise him? I really don’t know how he would handle this. Am I going to be a burden to him? I unconsciously touched my belly. Are we going to be a burden to him? Will his work be affected? Will he be happy about our baby? I really want to keep this baby. This is… this is crazy… I tossed and the bed. I the TV to distract myself. I don’t want to think about this anymore. There’s no use. I don’t know what to do.

Suddenly, I saw a familiar face on TV. That guy… he looks like… Kikwangie. He’s a member of B2st??!

          

okay.. I seriously need to get out of the rock I’m living in because how come I didn’t know this or heard of B2st??! was I too absorbed with JYJ/DBSK that I never knew that my best friend is actually part of a group much less a celebrity???! I face palmed myself. I feel really stupid- ok scratch that stupider! Aigoo. I grabbed my phone and looked for Kikwang’s number. I dialed it and he picked it up after 3 rings.

“Yah! why didn’t you tell me you are part of a B2st??!” I yelled at him but I heard a chuckle on the other line.

“I tried to but I just couldn’t get a chance. So now you know. Took you long enough though. You’re just too obsessed with your boyfriend that’s why.” he said teasing me and that made my cheeks burned. Maybe I have been paying too much attention on JYJ especially on Jaejoong.

“How are you? long time no talk.” He continued and I was debating on how to answer that question.

“Oh I’m fine.” Just pregnant. No big deal. I added silently in my mind. “You?” I asked, trying to steer the conversation away from myself. “Been busy but I’m okay. Oh listen I got to go. I’ll call you later okay?” I responded with a loud Mhmm and then he hung up. how could I have not known? I feel so bad, not to mention STUPID.

Maybe I should go and meet up with Jaejoong. i sat up and went to my laptop and checked how much the plane tickets are. I checked the ticket going to Berlin. I’ll go next week probably. I thought. I have to ask him where they are staying in Berlin for curiosity sake. I have never been so impulsive before! Damn hormones. I am going to try and tell him when I get there and make my decision- or something. I yawned as I looked at the clock. It’s barely 4pm but I feel so sleepy. I have been really tired lately. I stood up and yawned again and climbed onto the bed and under the sheets. It’s time for a nap. 

---

sorry this is a little bit boring and short chapter. please bear with me. i just needed to show how much of a wreck she is now that it's official- she's pregnant. and yes she really didnt know anything about b2st.... sad to say LOL thank you for making me hit 100 subbies! thanks to all the commented. i LMAO at work and they were looking at me weird. haha :P i love you guys. i'll update soon. thanks for being patient~~ 

this totally made my day~~ LOOOL!

kitty changmin~~ <3