^^

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 44

I sat down in the dining room and waited for Jae to finish cooking the ramen. I can’t believe he actually proposed to me. I was so happy. He really loves me. This I know but still it’s hard to believe even now that this baby is proof just how much he loves me. I looked at Jae- his back facing me so I was free to observe him. I sighed. I’m happy but I am still worried as to what will our future be. I stood up and hugged him from behind which surprised him.

“Hey.. what’s wrong? Are you ok?” he asked worriedly. I shook my head and just hugged him there. “nothing. Just let me hug you for a minute. Stay still.” I whispered and he didn’t move. I heard his breathing and I felt his heartbeat. I smelled his intoxicating scent with close eyes. “Your scent. I like it very much.” I said with my eyes closed. I heard him chuckled and turned around to face me. He cupped my face and planted a soft kiss on my lips. “I like your scent too. Ramen’s ready. Eat now princess.”

I smiled up at him and he brought the food to the dining room. “Won’t you eat with me?” I asked giving him a puppy eyes which he just couldn’t resist. This mood swings is bad. just earlier I was cold and now I feel fine again. Good thing he understands. I chuckled inwardly. “Ok. Let’s eat then.” He gave me a bowl and chopsticks and I dig in. The ramen was so good, he put extra eggs which I liked very much. I smiled and ate it happily. “Is it good?” he asked amused. “Mhmm.. “ I managed to say in between slurps.

After I finished my share, I put the dishes in the sink and washed them. Jae told me that he will take care of it but I insisted on doing it. I can still do this much. I made a mental note that next week I will take a leave of absence in school. I need to take care of things while I still can. After I was done, Jae was done too and he was cleaning up the dining table and is going to wash the dishes. I felt a little tired. “I’m going to lie down for a bit. “ he nodded and said, “I’ll be right there.”

JJ POV

After a few minutes, I walked in the bedroom to find ___ with her eyes closed. I am not sure if she’s sleeping or not but still I walked silently and sat down on the bed slowly. I stared at her sleeping figure and replayed the events in my head. She just rejected my proposal. She thought I just wanted to marry her for the baby and then told me she’s hungry. Her mood swings are clearly showing itself more and more and her personality is getting weirder and weirder. I reached for the ring box and looked at the ring and looked at her. I was surprised to see a pair of eyes looking back at me. “Oh did I wake you? I’m sorry.” She shook her head and just stared at me. “Wae? Something on my face or I am just that good looking?” I smirked which made her roll her eyes at me. “You really are conceited. You know that?”

I just chuckled and inched closer to her. “____ …” she blinked up at me again and waited for me to continue. “We need to go meet with my family soon.” Her eyes went @.@ and sat up nervously. She looked at me nervously and suddenly found her hands interesting. “Oh. Really? do you think they would like me?”

“Hmm.. I don’t know. You are pretty weird. My mom might think something is wrong with you. My sisters might freak out because you are just different.” I teased and saw that her eyes even got wider and that she was close to tears. Oh . I… she… what?? I used to joke around like this all the time and the reaction I was expecting was her to hit me and pout or glare at me…. Not cry…. oh crap. I mentally face palmed myself.

“Omo. I was just kidding babe. Don’t cry. of course they will love you! they will love you as much as I love you so don’t worry ok? I was just teasing you. “ I pulled her into a hug and heard her sniffle and hugged me back. “Nappeon namja.” I heard the muffled words as she buried her face on my chest. “Aigoo.” I cooed and held her close. I kissed her hair and inhaled the intoxicating scent of her. I reached for the ring box and opened it. “Now.. be a good girl and say you will marry me because there’s no one in this world I would rather be with than you. And no. it’s not because of the baby. It’s because of you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Coming home to you is the reason that I’m not lonely anymore. I know loving someone like me is not easy. We have to keep our relationship private and I sometimes need to travel and all that… but I promise I will always be here for you. I will make you happy. “

Your POV

I tried to take in everything Jae was telling me. I looked into his eyes and was lost in it. Those big beautiful eyes that kills me every time I look at them. I can feel his sincerity in every word and was deeply touched. I looked at the ring and I looked at him. I know our relationship won’t be easy but I love him. There’s no turning back now. I love Kim Jaejoong. I can’t imagine my life without him. So I slowly leaned forward and kissed his soft lips. The kiss was supposed to be soft and gentle but it turned into a passionate one that got us gasping for air.

Then he put the ring on my finger and I smiled. “Yes. I guess I have no choice. I’m stuck with you now.”

“Yah. you really…” I cut him off and kissed him again which made him smile through the kiss. “are happily stuck. I love you too. I’m happy I came here and met you.” I said as I hugged him and then snuggled close to him hearing his heartbeat. “me too. I’m happy that I saw you that day in the coffee shop. I hated Yoochun for seeing you first though.”

I just laughed at that. He does get jealous easily. I just pinched his nose playfully and pulled his face towards me and gave him a passionate kiss. I guess I am going to be Mrs. Kim Jaejoong after all.

 

----

more cheese anyone??!! LOL for some reason.... i am very jealous of ______ !! but ya know... when i just saw JJ on the airport going to China.... waaaaa there goes my inspiration plus kyuhyun singing in the background really made my fingers move to action. don't worry everyone. the cheese will not last long so enjoy it while it lasts~~ THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NEW SUBBIES~ I LOVE YOU ALL! KEEP COMMENTING! I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE YOU!