--

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 22

“Wait… how come you didn’t say hi the first time we saw each other. After I bumped into you, you just smiled and then left. What gives?” you frowned at him while playing with the straw on your coffee. He just chuckled at the memory. “because I was waiting for you to recognize me but you didn’t. I was going to follow you that day and talk to you but I got a call from my manager and had to leave.”

You nodded in understanding and then your face frowned again in confusion. “Manager? You’re working now? You don’t go to school anymore?”

Another chuckle came from him and pinched your cheeks lightly. “Aigoo… you really don’t know anything do you? don’t you watch tv?” you just looked at him weirdly. What is this guy talking about? “make sense please.” You said and sipped your coffee.

“Yes I am working now. If you don’t know then I’m not going to tell you~.” he said teasingly and you just shrugged. “fine. I’m not that interested anyways. “ then looked out the window. You then noticed a girl wearing dark sunglasses that seemed to be looking at you and Gi kwang. Her lips were in a tight line and seemed to be watching you both intently. You were about to ask Gi Kwang about it but then when you blinked, she was gone.

Ok. I think I am way too tired that I am actually seeing things. Gi kwang’s voice snapped you out of your thoughts. “Hello? Earth to _____ ah” he said, waving his hands in front of your face to get your attention. You turned to him and smiled apologetically. “Yea seriously you haven’t changed at all. you are zoning me out already. Yah! is this how you treat a friend you haven’t seen for a long time??” he pouted at you which made you laugh because it was way too cute.

“Ani. Mianhe. It’s just that I thought I saw someone looking at us earlier but when I looked again, she disappeared.” You explained and continued drinking your coffee which is almost halfway done. Ever since the prank calls started, you have been overly alert and maybe that’s why you are seeing things.

“Oh? She? Who’s she?” He asked curiously and looked at the same direction you were looking at but saw no one. “Yea I think too much coffee is bad for you.” he said teasingly and turned to his own coffee when his phone rang. He answered it and frowned,

“Arasso. I’ll be right there.” He looked at you apologetically and said, “Mianhe. I have to go. Go home and get some rest. You look really tired but please pay attention. It’s either you’re going to bump into posts, people or whatever.” He playfully rolled his eyes at you and sighed. You just stuck out your tongue at him and that made him laughed. He waved at you and walked out the door. You waved back and was about to leave yourself when your phone vibrated.

“just because your boyfriend is busy working, doesn’t mean you can cheat on him. “

You are seriously starting to lose your temper on whoever is sending you these messages. Are you being watched right now? How did this person know that you were talking to someone just now? Are you seriously being stalked right now? You looked around the café. Everyone seemed to be normal and minding their own business. You looked outside and saw no one paying attention to anyone much less you. you wished Gi kwang didn’t leave so soon. You don’t want to go home alone. You stood up and decided to just take a cab home. Taking the bus as it getting dark seemed to be a bad idea right now.

You sent a text to Jaejoong:

“Hey I’m going home now. Mu won- nah.. FIGHTING! ^^ <3”

You smiled at the message and leaned on the back seat. You sighed loudly and looked outside. It really has been a long day. after a few minutes, your phone vibrated again.

“Be careful babe. Thanks. keke.~ I’ll see you after I’m done. <3”

After another 10 more minutes, you arrived at your apartment building and was relieved. Finally you can relax and maybe take a shower. You walked into your apartment and plopped yourself on the couch, your eyes getting heavy as you drifted off to sleep.

 

=after 2 hours=

Jaejoong let himself into your apartment because you gave him a spare key. He missed you and it was only for a day that he didn’t see you, how much more when he leaves next month to Spain for a concert? Aigoo… that would be really bad. When he was in the apartment, the sight of you sleeping on the couch warmed his heart. He walked towards your sleeping form and caressed your cheek and bent down to kiss it lightly. You stirred from your sleep but didn’t wake up.

Aigoo… my baby is so cute. He thought and stared at your sleeping figure for a minute. Then he carried you and walked towards the bedroom. He laid you down gently on the bed and took off your shoes. He then changed his clothes and laid down beside you, pulling you closer to him. Looking down on your sleeping face, he realized that no matter what happens, he will never let you go. He pecked your lips and closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep too. You unconsciously hugged him and slept comfortably in his arms.

 

 

----- 

awww!!! isnt jae the sweetest thing???!! <3 sorry if it's short. i think i've worn out myself today. i had a long day at work... but i just gotta update coz my muse showed itself but as you can see in this chapter... she didnt stay long... grrr! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW READERS AND NEW SUBCRIBERS! I FEEL SO LOVED AND I DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! *90 degrees bow* COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT! i promise to do my best and not to let you down. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!