Candles.....

Tweet my way to your heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrl8weYTmGU- yiruma- kiss the rain 

Chapter 18

You are in no mood to shop anymore ever since you got that reply from Jaejoong. What could he possibly want to tell you?? you didn’t want to be so pessimistic but you really have a bad feeling about tonight. You walked inside your apartment and to your bedroom. You plopped yourself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Something you do when you feel depressed, or something is on your mind. You reached for your phone and read the text all over again. You groaned and buried your face on the pillow. Phone rang and you lazily reached for it.

“Hello?” you said lifelessly. “Hey, come to the studio tonight. I can’t go pick you up right now. Just come here and I’ll meet you here ok?” “okay.” Is all you could respond and then you hung up. Jaejoong looked at his phone and then frowned. She seemed down for some reason. Should I have just picked her up? he thought, still looking at his phone. Junsu walked up to him and put an arm around his shoulder. “Yah hyung, aren’t you leaving yet?” Jaejoong shook his head and nodded to both members. “You guys go on ahead. I have to do something here. “

“Arasso hyung.” The dolphin said and left with Yoochun.

[AN: probably went to have their date. Hehehe! <3 love yoosu couple. LOL sorry. Ignore me. Carry on. :P]

After 20 minutes, you arrived at the building where Jaejoong is supposed to be. The guard recognized you from before and let you in. You actually don’t know which studio he was talking about so you called him. His phone rang four times before he answered it.

“Hello?”

“Where do you want to meet? I’m here already.” You said, sounding a little bit cold. You looked around trying to see if you could find him in this big building.

“I’m here next to the studio you were in before. The next room.”

“Arasso.”

Then you hung up again. Finally when you got there, it was dark. The only light in that room were candles. The candles shaped like a heart.

You gasped as you saw what was in front of you. It’s safe to say that you were surprised. Right next to the heart shaped candles, a few feet were another set of candles but it looked like bunch of words. Curious, you walked closer and saw rose petals around it and the word L-O-V-E. You looked at the other candles and noticed rose petals around it too. You looked at it with shock and awe. What the….. What on earth did I just walked into?

Just then music floated in the air. A piano. You looked away from the candles and saw Jaejoong behind the piano playing Yiruma’s kiss the rain. Tears are forming in your eyes as it so happened that, that song is one of your favorites. You listen to Yiruma when you feel stressed and kiss the rain is one of your favorite songs.

“What is this? What are you doing? When did you do this? Aigoo Jaejoong- ah….. what is this…?” tears are really threatening to fall down as you couldn’t hide your surprise and the overwhelming emotion that you’re feeling right now. He looked at you tenderly and stopped playing. He walked closer to you and wiped your tears ever so gently. His eyes not leaving you for one second. His gaze was so tender that all you could do was stare back with those teary eyes.

“Aigoo…” he chuckled lightly as he kept wiping your tears. “Don’t cry baby. “ he said sweetly and bent down to kiss you. He moved his lips against yours slowly and tenderly. He was so gentle but it just makes you so confused. When he pulled away, you looked at him questioningly.

“What’s going on….? What is it that you have to tell me? And what’s all this??” You sobbed. You were so worried that you couldn’t even relaxed even if he kissed you and all the things he did. “I just wanted you to see this. I wanted to surprise you and it worked. You were surprised right?” he smiled triumphantly. “and there is something I need to tell you. It’s something I haven’t told you yet.” He pulled you closer into his chest and hugged you tight. “I love you.”

Your heart stopped for a minute, your brain froze and stopped functioning for a second. You pulled away slightly with eyes wide open. “You what?” you croaked. “Say it again?” he smiled that y smile of his and whispered in your ear. “I. Love. You. _____ -ah I know we haven’t known each other for long but I really feel different when I’m with you. Ever since I started reading your tweets, it’s different. I feel different. I didn’t know what it was until I thought about it some more. “

Tears are starting to form again and you couldn’t look at him in the eye. You felt relieved and happy that he felt the same way because you are seriously starting to doubt yourself. “Do you love me?” this question made you look up and met his intense gaze. You nodded and looked down at his chest. He held your chin up so you can meet his eyes. “That’s good.” He chuckled lightly again and this kind of snapped you out of it. You slapped his arm lightly and pouted at him. “Yah. Kim Jaejoong. Don’t be so smug please.” He only laughed and pulled you even closer and kissed your earlobe. “You know you love me.” He whispered huskily and before you could protest, he silenced you with a kiss. 

 

---

sorry for the late update. i had stuff going on. >.< mianhe!! T.T hope you enjoy this chapter. THANKS FOR READING!! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT! AND AS ALWAYS- COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! ^^ THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT! LOVE YOU ALL! <3