Good morning.

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 10

The sun came into your room greeting you good morning. It irritated you because you really are not a morning person. You wanted to sleep in as much as you can and just when you were about to go back to sleep and hide under the covers, your phone rang. You grumbled as you reached for your phone blindly.

“Hello?” you said in a sleepy voice. You didn’t even bother checking who called. You are just annoyed they even called in the first place.

“Wake up sleepy head.” A deep voice said on the other line. One eye opened as that voice seemed very familiar. Then you checked who it was and it was none other than Jaejoong himself. You woke up with a start and then put the phone back to your ear. Ugh.

“Jaejoong- ah…..”

You heard a chuckle from the other line which made you bury your face on the pillow. You are very sleepy but you can’t really tell him that. For some reason you don’t want to let him know you want to sleep some more. You slept late last night because you had a project due.

“___ -ah.. pali irona…”

“Wae?” you asked him. Why does he want me to wake up so badly? I slept at 3am. You thought sleepily.

“So you can open the door.”

Your eyes are open now but your brain is not working yet. Why would I open the door…. Unless…..???

OMO.  “Are you outside? Why are you outside? What are you doing here?” you asked question after question which just made him chuckle some more.

“ok ok one at a time. don’t get too excited.” This made you roll your eyes. Pssh. You thought. “Ok first of all Jaejoong-shi I am not excited. I am just asking why should I open the door. “

“because I’m outside. Because I came to visit you. because around this time, it’s too early so no one will notice me, but if you don’t open the door now, I might be seen so hurry open the door.” He said with amusement in his voice.

Oh . You thought. You haven’t even fixed yourself yet and he’s here??? you haven’t even done your daily routine in the bathroom and all that and he’s here???!! you panicked and jumped out of bed. “Arasso.” Then you hung up. he looked at his phone and then looked at your door. Did she just hung up on me? She seemed irritated that I woke her up. She is so weird! He thought a little surprised/annoyed that you hung up on him.

You put on your robe and quickly tied your hair into a messy bun and opened the door. You don’t want him to be seen outside and cause a scandal. That’s the last thing you want right now. Dating a celebrity has its ups and downs and a scandal is definitely one of its downs. When you opened the door, you were greeted by that y smile which made your heart skip a beat like always. He was about to hug you but you kept your distance which puzzled him.

“Just sit down somewhere. I have to go to the bathroom first. I’ll be right back.” You rushed into the bathroom and hurriedly brush your teeth and washed your face. I can’t believe he’s actually here and he saw me early in the morning. You thought a little frustrated. After you were done with everything, you went out and found him sitting on your couch. He looked really comfortable, reading one of the magazines lying around. When you got near him you saw that what he was actually looking at was a JYJ/DBSK scrap book that you were looking at last night when you took a break from your project.

Your eyes grew big and gasped. OMONA he can’t see those…. I was writing some embarrassing stuff there. He heard you and looked up with a smirk.

“This is interesting.”

“Yah! Give me that!” you said with cheeks burning but he held it away from you. “Yah! Pali! Give it back to me!” but he just smirked at you and holding the book out of your reach. “So… I have that distinct walk huh that you just can’t take your eyes off me?” your eyes grew even wider and your cheeks are redder than any tomato as you tried to reach for the book. “Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Do you wanna die?!” you glared at him as he kept on teasing you.

His one hand was wrapped around your waist to pull you close which surprised you and you just blinked at him a few times. “You know. You look cute when you try to act tough. “ then he crushed his lips on yours and somehow forgotten why you were struggling in the first place. After he pulled away, you frowned at him. “you cheater. That’s not fair.” You muttered under your breath. He laughed and just kissed your cheek. “Life is never fair babe.” He whispered in your ear softly. You pulled away slightly and looked at him. “So, why are you here again?”

He leaned on the couch and pulled you closer to him. You rest your head on his shoulder and covered your mouth to stifle a yawn. “I got done filming today. So I thought I would visit you after. “ he said playing with your hair.

“Oh. So you haven’t slept yet?” you looked up at him with worried eyes. “Or have you eaten?”

He looked down on you and gave a small smile. “No. I haven’t slept or eaten anything.” You then wriggle out of his embrace and stood up. “That’s not good. Want to eat something? I can make you breakfast.” And without waiting for him to reply, you went to the kitchen and opened the fridge inspecting on what you can make for breakfast.

Jaejoong watched you go to the kitchen and smiled. No one really cooked him breakfast before. Heck, no one really cooked him anything before. There’s this warm feeling that is building inside him right now and he likes it. He looked at your frowned face as you were thinking what you could cook. Then your face light up as you saw something you could make. He stood up and made his way to the kitchen. You were busy cooking that you didn’t notice he was walking towards you. he stood by the fridge and crossed his arms, just watching you move about.

It was nice. Someone that cared enough to cook me breakfast. I am tired. I haven’t had any sleep for 24 hours but here I am, my feet dragged me here unconsciously and here she is cooking breakfast for me. He thought. Somehow I am really glad she came here and I met her. You smiled at the thought.

“What are you smiling about?”

“Nothing.” He said still with that smile on his face as he made his way towards you. “Do you want to visit the PTB set with me later on?” your eyes grew big again with surprise. “is that even a good idea? We’re supposed to keep this relationship a secret. What if we get caught?”

“I’m just going to tell them you’re one of my wardrobe coordinator’s niece and you’re there to help out for the day. do you want to come?” he walked closer to you and hugged you from behind.

“Are you sure it’s ok?” you said worried and skeptical. You don’t want to be a distraction or cause trouble for him although you are curious and want to go.

“Sure it’s ok. I want you to see it.” He said gently as he watched you cooking the bacon and ham. You were done with the eggs. “Jae… you should rest after breakfast ok?”

“Mhmm…” he just said as his hands still wrapped around your waist. “yah. Let go of me. So I can finish faster. Go back to the living room. I’m almost done.” You are about to kiss his cheek but he turned his face and kissed your lips instead. he kissed you for a minute and you nibbled on his lower lip which he enjoyed very much but then you pulled away before he can deepen the kiss.

“Go now.” You said smiling at his pouty face as he clearly didn’t want it to end but he did what you said and went to the living room. After 10 more minutes, you were done and prepared the dining table. You called for Jaejoong but he didn’t answer you. puzzled, you went to living room to find him sleeping.

“Oh poor baby. Exhausted to the bone.” You muttered and sat down next to him, observing his sleeping figure. You sighed wistfully. He is even cuter when he’s sleeping. He looks like an angel. Perfect nose, rosy lips, flawless skin. How did I get so lucky? You traced the outline of his nose then his lips then you got up and went to your bedroom to get a blanket. You draped the blanket on him and stood up again to cover the food on the table. He can eat it later when he wakes up. you thought. 

 

---

this chapter is long isnt it? well... sorry if you think it's a boring/cheesy chapter. i had fun writing it though. hope you wont hate it too much. :P COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, FEEL FREE TO POST THEM ON MY WALL! :P SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT! THANK YOU EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU!!