Aigoo..... T.T

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 40

It’s finally time for the concert. I am kind of nervous. Jaejoong was in my room earlier this morning and I had a very good morning. Ha! But tonight… tonight is the concert and I know I should be careful or I will die. No seriously. I will die. T.T its all over the news, the internet, so many people came just to watch this concert. Some even camped outside just so they can get good seats and although I don’t need to do all that because I have a SVIP from the singer itself, still I am still nervous. Plus there’s the whole “I’m pregnant.” Issue hanging over my head thing. I will tell him after the concert. Or… try to anyways.

So as I was getting ready for the concert, my phone rang. “Hello?”

“hey baby… I’ll see you in the concert ok?” Jaejoong’s y voice echoed in the other line. I could hear Junsu saying, “Hi noona!! See you at the concert!!” I laughed out loud at Junsu’s cute antics. I love that dolphin. I chuckled.

“Aish… that guy is so noisy. “ I heard Jaejoong complained and Junsu and Yoochun laughing in the background. I just had this silly smile on my face the whole time. they sure are friendly. “Anyways, ___ ah a car will be waiting for you around 7pm to drive you to the venue. I don’t want my girlfriend taking a cab to my concert. I’m sorry that we can’t go together though. “

I nodded as if he could see. “It’s okay Jae… I understand. JYJ fighting~!” I said like a fangirl and he laughed out loud. “Aigooo~~ why does it sound so cute when you say it? I love you. I’ll see you soon.” My smile grew wider and he hung up the phone. I continued raiding my closet until I found something I was looking for 

It’s going to be chilly outside so I’ll just wear this red coat over it. I looked at myself at the mirror. I don’t look too bad and that made me feel good despite the queasy feeling I have in my stomach.

=at the concert=

I finally arrived at the concert and wow. So many people came and so many people from different countries too. I got in with no problem and went to my seat. I was really near the stage which is good and bad at the same time. Good because I will be up close and personal with JYJ but bad because then he will see what a fangirl I really am. Aigoo. I am so nervous.

=after an hour=

Finally it’s starting, oh my gosh. How exciting. they showed the in heaven MV and then after that, they came out, looking so good and I couldn’t believe that the Jaejoong I am looking at right now is the same guy that was with me last night and this morning. He casually scanned the crowd and when he saw me, he smiled widely but didn’t look at me for too long. probably he didn’t want it to be so obvious which was fine by me. I was in awe. I know they were good but it’s totally different when you see them LIVE and I think I died a little every time. I was a bit jealous when they were talking about german girls and them going to a club. I never knew they went and him talking about german girls made me feel weird. A slight frown was on my face while the crowd cheered and roared.

Calm down. This is work. he doesn’t mean any of this. Damn hormones.

=fast forward to the ending of the concert= because I couldn’t really write that part in detail as I never went and I’m too lazy to read the fan accounts again haha :P

When the concert ended, I had a huge smile on my face. I couldn’t be any more proud. They were awesome. Junsu is amazing and always gets bullied by his hyungs. What trolls. Then when they sang “in heaven” I got goosebumps all over. It was a very awesome concert and I am glad I came. My phone vibrated which snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Meet you back in the hotel. The same car will take you back. I love you. See you soon. <3” – Jaejoong

When I walked out of the place, there it is- the same car that brought me here. I climbed in and yawned. I was a little tired and after 10 minutes, I arrived at the hotel. I thanked the driver and went inside. I took the elevator and then walked towards my room, dragging my feet. I get tired too easily these days. That’s not good. I sighed and opened the door to my room only to be met by a kiss which startled me.

He was waiting for me in the room and was kissing me so passionately that I thought I would die because of lack of air. “Why do you have to be so cute? Jagiya…. You look really cute tonight…” he said as he pulled me into his arms and held me. I smiled and hugged him back. “You’re the one! You were awesome today. JYJ dae to the bak!” he laughed as I used his expression. “Oh so someone has been reading my tweets when I was in Spain.” I laughed at that one too. “Of course. I read what you, Junsu, and Yoochun been tweeting. You two always bully Junsu. Aigoo. My poor dolphin~~.” I smirked at him.

His eyes went wide. “Your… poor dolphin?? Ya! Are you cheating on me with Junsu??!” I giggled playfully and nodded. “Yes. He is just so adorable! Omo! You are not supposed to know!” I pulled away from his embrace and ran towards the bedroom laughing. He followed me with amusement in his eyes. “Ya! You bad girl. Cheating on me with Junsu!! Come here! I’ll remind you who you belong to!” he playfully pulled me and threw me on the bed and kissed my lips, playing with them with his tongue. When he pulled away, we were both breathless.

I smiled and stared at him. He is everything I want and need but can I be really this selfish? I should have been more careful. I should have taken pills. It’s too late to regret it now. I sighed and pulled away from him and got out of the bed. I turned around and saw a confused look on his perfect face. I sighed another deep sigh and said the two words I dreaded to say. “I’m pregnant.”

JJ POV

Frozen.

I sat on the bed frozen as she told me what was bothering her all this time. she is--- WHAT? I blinked at her a few times and saw her pained expression. She is pregnant?? Why didn’t I think about that before? I gaped at her and then ran a nervous hand through my hair. I am in shock. I don’t know what to do. “Are you sure?” I managed to say. She sat down at the far end of the bed, distancing herself from me and said, “Yes. I used 4 pregnancy tests and even went to the doctor to make sure. I’m pregnant.” I heard her sigh and then she got up and stood in front of me. “I didn’t tell you this to force you to do anything. I just thought I should let you know. I have no problem raising this baby on my own. “ she said, not even looking at me. I know this must have been hard for her to tell me this and maybe this is the main reason why she flew all the way here. I stood up and took her in my arms. “It’s okay. Everything will be okay. I’m here. We can sort this out.” I said trying to make her feel better but she stiffened and asked. “Do you want me to get rid of it?” NO. of course not! It’s my baby. It’s our baby why would I want that? I thought but the question threw me off guard that it took me a while to answer. “No. I…-“ she pulled away from my arms, saw the pain in her eyes. “Yea. I knew it. Just forget it.” My eyes went @.@ and before I could stop her, she walked out of the room and out the door. I tried running after her but she just slammed the door in my face. I face palmed myself at being such an idiot. I knocked 5 times for her to open the door but she totally ignored me. This is a total misunderstanding! 

 

---

there! you guys happy now??? she finally told him!! aigooo~~ LOL @shru210 and @adoringbutterflyy- they were plotting my death on facebook if i keep stretching their patience LOL well... now he knows... so what's going to happen?? stay tuuuuunnneeedd~~ thank you to the new subbies and to all my readers. i'm sorry for the delay.... you know you love me right??? awww come on!! I LOVE YOU! YOU GOTTA LOVE ME!! T.T <3 mwah! you know what to do~~~! comments are loved even the violent ones!! LOL