Hormones~~ AISH!

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 41

I checked out early the next day. I didn’t want to run into Jae and I certainly don’t want to talk about what happened last night. I know I should give him a chance to explain but I really don’t feel so good right now. I just want to go home. Then it struck me. I don’t have a home. I moved out of my apartment remember? I live with Jae. Ugh. Why… why does this have to happen? Why am I so stupid? I sat down on one of the airport benches and stared at my feet. Did I overreact by not letting Jae explain? By going home by myself and avoiding him? Not like I can avoid him forever. I will get to see him when he comes home. This is so not like me. Throwing fits and whatnot. Hormones. oh how I hate them. I sighed for the nth time and leaned back on my seat waiting for the boarding time when suddenly I smelled ramen nearby which made me stood up and walked to the nearest store and bought some. Now cravings! Ugh.

I was half way through my ramen when my phone rang. I looked and saw that it was Jae. I sighed and tried to ignore it but he was persistent. He kept calling and calling and it’s starting to annoy me. I picked up after so many rings.

“WAE?!”

“where are you? you’re not at the hotel.”

“oh really? how did you know?” sarcasm dripping from my every word, making me roll my eyes.

“- ya where are you? we need to talk. You have to let me explain.” His voice pleading and I felt softening at his voice.

“Explain what? There’s nothing to explain. I’m eating. Call me later.”

“where are you?? what’s that noise??”

I sighed tiredly. “Jae I’m at the airport. I’m going back to Seoul. I really don’t want to talk to you right now. Give me some time to myself. Bye.”

And with that, I hung up and place a hand on my forehead. I suddenly don’t feel good. I think the ramen is not agreeing with my stomach today. I stood up and went to the bathroom and threw it up. Ah. Morning sickness. I love it. I really love it. I went out of the cubicle and washed myself. I looked at my reflection and mentally face palmed myself. Ugh. I look horrible. Another sigh came out of me and I reached for my bag and looked for my make up. I am only pregnant. It’s not like I’m going to die anytime soon so why do I look like it? geez. I mentally scolded myself as I fixed my appearance. I can feel my phone vibrating but I don’t even need to check it because I know it’s going to be Jaejoong bothering me. I swear that guy just can’t get a clue. I thought annoyed as I left the restroom. I feel much better now and just in time for boarding. I got in line and got on the plane in no time. I settled and tried to relax in my seat but I can’t keep Jae out of my mind. I miss him. I wanna kiss him. I wanna hold him… but I really am scared that he might not want the baby. What happened last night…. Made me doubt everything… and I know I should give him a chance to explain but I am scared of what he will say. I am just scared. Plain and simple. And with those thoughts I drifted to sleep.

JJ POV

I woke up feeling heavy as I remembered what happened last night, how she just stormed off and didn’t gave me a chance to talk. I covered my face with my hands and groaned in frustration. I need to correct this. I really do. If this goes on, I might lose her and I can’t have that. I can’t lose her. I love her too much but still she really didn’t have to be a pain about it. what happened to her? whenever we have an argument, she used to listen to my side. She used to let me explain but last night she just stormed off and plain ignored me. I reached for my cellphone and frowned at the display picture. “What are you smiling at? You were mean last night you know.” I said as I looked at our picture together. I must have gone crazy talking to myself. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. After that, I got out of the room and knocked on hers but there was no answer. I knocked and knocked. Ok more like banged on the door but still no answer. What’s going on? Where is she? I stared at the door dumbfounded. I then reached for my phone and dialed her number. She didn’t pick up at first but I kept persisting and finally she did pick up but she was screaming. I had to put the phone away from me that time.

“WAE?!”

“where are you? you’re not at the hotel.”

“oh really? how did you know?” sarcasm. I love it. =.=”

“- ya where are you? we need to talk. You have to let me explain.” I pleaded, hoping that will soften her up.

“Explain what? There’s nothing to explain. I’m eating. Call me later.”

“where are you?? what’s that noise??”

“Jae I’m at the airport. I’m going back to Seoul. I really don’t want to talk to you right now. Give me some time to myself. Bye.”

Airport?! What the….???! “hello?? Hello?? __??!”

Nothing. She hung up on me. Aish!! This girl is driving me nuts. Literally. I started dialing again but this time she is not picking up anymore. I kept trying to reach her but she’s not picking up at all until she turned it off. “Ahhhh!! Jinjia!! “ I screamed in frustration as I stomped back into my room. Our flight won’t be until six hours from now. I need to go home right away. That girl…. Who knows what she might do. Aish! I went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I calmed myself by thinking that she is going to be at my apartment and she will be there when I get home. I got ready and then went to Yoochun’s and Junsu’s room to hurry them up so we can eat breakfast, check out and go back to Seoul. And maybe tell them that _____ is pregnant. Aigoo. This is going to be a long day. Aish that girl! You’re lucky I love you. T.T

 

----

sorry for the late update. and i know this is short but not to worry i will update as soon as i get back from eating pho! i know it has been a long time since i updated and i'm sorry for that! so which is why i'm going to do a double update today! hope you are all still there reading! thank you for all your support and thanks for being patient with me.! I LOVE YOU GUYS!