Dinner with JYJ

Tweet my way to your heart.

Chapter 15

You arrived at the recording building where you are supposed to meet up with Jaejoong. You looked around for any suspicious people that might be in the area. What Hana told you really got you paranoid now. You take a deep breath and walked inside the building. You called Jaejoong to let him know you are inside the building and told you that he is in the 10th floor. You waited outside of the elevator when you saw two girls with JYJ on their shirt. Your stalker radar is on and you didn’t want to go in the same elevator as them. They looked at you curiously while you pretend that you actually work there and not because you are going to meet up with your boyfriend. If these girls knew, I am dead. You thought worriedly. You texted Jae and told him that you would be taking the stairs instead. You don’t want to run into those girls or be alone with them in the elevator especially when someone calls.

You climbed all the way to the 5th floor but took the elevator the rest of the way. Yes you are very tired. Ah the things you do for love. Goodness. You sighed. You finally got to the 10th floor and knocked on the room where Jaejoong is supposed to be. Good thing you never saw those girls again and hoping that it would stay that way.

You walked in on JYJ recording the song “In heaven” and you’re glad that you did. They took your breath away. They sound so awesome. You stared in awe as they were singing it. It was truly breathtaking. Jaejoong noticed you and smiled widely. He winked at you which the two saw and then Yoochun and Junsu turned to look at you questioningly.

Junsu whispered to Jaejoong. “Hyung, who’s that? Is that her?” he is still looking at you while talking to Jaejoong. “Yes. That’s her. I asked her to come by.” He said, still has that wide smile on his face. Yoochun nudged Jaejoong and smirked. “Oh so the girlfriend came huh? We should go eat somewhere after the recording session then maybe we should go to a karaoke so I can sing her one last cry. I remembered she really liked that one.”

Jaejoong’s smile disappeared and turned to glare at Yoochun. “Yah! Don’t even dare make a move on ____ ah. Arasso?” Yoochun laughed and put his hands in the air as surrender. “Arasso hyung. Easy.”

You got curious as to what they were talking about but it seemed that they were teasing him because of you. you sat down on one of the couches and just listened to their angel voices and waited for them to be done. Finally after 30 minutes they were done and they all came out to meet you.

Yoochun gave you a friendly smile and extended his hand, “Hello. We meet again. Hope you are not going to run away this time.” He said in english and this made you blush because the first time that you met him, you denied that you don’t know them and ran away. You nervously laughed and said “hehe. No of course not.”

Junsu came in second and smiled at you. “Hello. I’m Junsu. It’s nice to finally meet you!” he said excitedly. You smiled and returned the greeting.  Next was Jaejoong, who’s grin was from ear to ear. He hugged you as a greeting and kissed your cheek which turned red as the other two members saw the display of attention. “Yah. Let go.” You said softly He just laughed at your nervousness. “Aigoo… ___ah don’t be shy. It’s just them. So, shall we all go out to eat?” The two agreed in chorus and was talking animatedly about food while you are feeling awkward. Seriously I am going to eat with JYJ?? Maybe I should have worn a disguise too. You whispered on Jaejoong’s ear. “Do they have disguises too? Outside there are cassies wearing JYJ shirt. We might get mobbed.” He whispered back to you. “Yes they do. Stop worrying ok babe?” you just nodded because you can’t seem to be able to tell him about the fancam scare that you went through earlier this afternoon.

When everyone was all ready and in disguises, all was exiting the building. You ride in your own cars just to be safe. You all are going for samgyupsal! You got excited for a moment there. You missed eating those and so when Jaejoong suggested that you couldn’t help but feel happy. You and food. Seriously. You shook your head and laughed. “I’m having dinner with JYJ~~” you said in a singsong voice.

 

----

i wanna have dinner with jyj tooooo!!!! T.T why do i feel jealous when i was writing this??? LOL anyways, thanks for all the comments you guys!! i feel so loved!!  I LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS FOR READING!!! COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS A MOTIVATION FOR ME SO I DONT CARE IF YOU KEEP  COMMENTING EVERY MINUTE :P SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT! OH and i updated the foreword. :P well i'll try updating faster and i'm sorry if this short. i actually just wrote this before i was going to sleep. promise i'll try a longer one next time! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!! LOVE LOTS from eccho2106 <3