Movies with him.

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 7

=at the theatres=

They decided to watch a horror movie. Well Jaejoong decided that since you couldn’t make up your mind what to watch. After buying the tickets, you went in to find seats and you guys settled in the back. There are not a lot of people but you really don’t like the fact that it’s a horror movie because one- you are a scaredy cat and two- well did you mention already that you’re a scaredy cat? Yes. Well you had no choice but to sit through it. He bought popcorn and drinks for the movie. As you settled down for the movie you reached for the popcorn but you didn’t get to anything because he moved the popcorn as you reached for it. You looked for it and found that he moved it so that earned him a glare. When he saw your reaction, he smirked and gave you the popcorn before saying,

“Say please.”

You stuck out your tongue at him and pouted. You crossed your arms around your chest and just stared at the screen.

“Why, aren’t you a hot tempered one. I never knew.”

He said it with disappointment in his voice which made you turn and look at him. You saw him shaking his head in fake disappointment and you pinched his arm lightly which made him laugh. This made you smile inspite of everything that irritated you. you felt eyes on you so you looked at him again. He was staring at you with mouth slightly open.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?” you asked surprised.

“You do know how to smile! You haven’t smiled once ever since we met. You should smile often ___ah” he smiled at you which made your heart skipped a beat. You blushed but thankfully its dark so he didn’t notice it. You just didn’t say anything and just focused on the screen. Be still…. Be very still… this is not happening. He couldn’t be flirting… this can’t be true… you kept reciting this to yourself over and over.

In the middle of the movie, you felt uncomfortable… mainly because you are getting really scared but you couldn’t say anything or show anything. Every time there’s a scary moment, you cover your face and close your eyes tightly.

Jaejoong was observing you the whole time and found it really funny. He should be watching the movie but watching you is much more entertaining. You are so engrossed in the movie even though its scary that you didn’t notice him watching you.

He leaned towards you and whispered, which actually startled you because you were so into the movie.

“Boo.! You scaredy cat.”

Ahhhh jinjia! This guy. You hit his shoulder lightly which made him laugh. “You jerk. don’t laugh we are not watching a comedy ok? We are watching a horror movie and you say I’m weird.”

“Oh shut up and come here. you are covering your face every time. It’s too funny I can’t concentrate on the movie because you are way too funny.” He pulled you into his arms which shocked you and made you stare at him. He was looking at the movie, with his arms around you when he said,

“Good looking huh? I know but you should focus on the movie now.”

That snapped you out of it and looked at the screen. Why am I in his arms all of a sudden? Why is it that I’m not trying to get away from it? Why is it so comfortable? How am I supposed to focus—you screamed and hid on his chest when you saw the killer came out so suddenly and interrupted your thoughts. His arms around you tighten but he smiled at the skinship. She is really scared. He chuckled inwardly. You managed to calm down after a bit and he held you all throughout the movie. When the movie was over, he still didn’t release you. so awkwardly you said,

“Uh.. Jae you can let go of me now. The movie is finished.” He reluctantly let go of you. “Oh right.” You both stood up and walked out of the theatres. He fixed his disguise and held your hand as you walk out of the place to his car.

“How was the movie? It was scary huh?” it took you a while to answer since you are lost in thought. Everything happened so fast. You couldn’t help but think that maybe you are dreaming and you are going to wake up any minute now.

“___ ah! Hello? Are you okay?”

His voice snapped you from your thoughts and you looked at him and nodded. “Yea I’m okay. Yea the movie was scary. I’m hungry Jae. Let’s go eat!”

You flashed him your killer smile which made him blinked at you for a few times then started the car. He regained his composure and smiled at you in return. “Let’s go. I know a good place.” I lost. You thought because that smile totally got me straight to my heart. Aigoo… what do I do?? I can’t fall for him. He’s a celebrity! You panicked as the car sped away. 

 

 

--

Messy chapter isn’t it? I tried writing it without listening to my kpop music but yea it didn’t really work out well as I hoped. But that theatre scene is like whooooooooaaa!! Every fangirl’s dream huh? Who was screaming when they read that?? LOL as always thanks for reading and comments and subscribe please!! Thank you!!