Hello JiJi ~

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 28

Your POV

As we got closer to his apartment building, I can’t help feel nervous about something. I keep shifting in my seat and I keep looking around. Jaejoong must have felt my nervousness when he chuckled slightly and told me that the windows are tinted and not to worry. Security is tight and there shouldn’t be any problems. I only nodded. I just don’t know what else to say. I wanted to convince him that I don’t need to move in with him. That I’ll be fine on my own there but earlier this morning, he gave me a look that means he will not take no for an answer. He never gave me that look before—the look where if I object he will get really angry and somehow I don’t want to see a really angry Jaejoong even if I caught a glimpse of it once. I sighed yet again as I looked outside the window. There were fangirls swarming the apartment building. This made me slinked back in my seat. He said security is tight right? But somehow I find this really hard to believe because one of these fangirls might just slip without the guard’s notice and find me here with one of the HOTTEST guy in South Korea and all hell might break loose. That and some of my hair. I laughed at the thought despite of my nervousness which made Jaejoong smile and asked, “What are you imagining now? You are really so weird.” His voice broke me out of my reverie. I looked at him and pouted.

“then a weird person shouldn’t be here with you right now right? Maybe this weird person should go home.” I said still pouting and crossing my arms around my chest. He always tells me I’m weird. Well if I’m so weird then why is he still with me? Ugh. Dork. I stole a glance at him and saw that he was smiling and biting his lower lip in amusement. Probably to stop himself from laughing. Ugh. Adorkable!

[Adorable + dork= adorkable. ]

Does he know that when he bites his lower lip… he looks so damn y? Ugh! I whipped my head away from him and just looked at my pouty reflection on his car window. I felt a hand reach for my chin and he turned it towards him. He was looking at me in my eyes which made me gulp but I bravely stared back but my insides were jelly. How can this guy do it? I hate that he has this effect on me. “Aigooo~ so cute. “ he said affectionately and pulled my face closer to his and brushed his lips against mine in a soft melting kiss. melting, coz I was already melting in arms. It’s just not fair. He was kissing my pout away and he knew he can do it too. Ugh! Such arrogance!

[LOL! that line “such arrogance!” it reminded me of World of Warcraft lich king. The dungeon boss used to say “Such insolence! Such arrogance!” LOL ok ok I know I’m not making sense… most of you probably doesn’t play games… T.T so nevermind me and babbling.. continue on with the story…. Ignore me.. =.= (Jae: yes ignore her… she’s probably the female version of kyuhyun… videogame addict.) Grrrr! Why this…. Arrogant… cute… y… oh carry on with the story! =.=]

When he pulled away, I couldn’t think for a second. Like I said, he has that effect on me. I was breathless too. He caressed my cheek gently. “baby is not mad anymore. “ he chuckled slightly and I really want to choke him right then and there but I just looked away from him. “Aigooo~ so cute. Ok ok I’ll stop teasing you now.” He finally said which made me steal a glance at him and you know what the jerk did? He winked. He winked at me! And I died inside. Ha! I am such a fangirl inside… but he will never know that! A little smile crept on my face while I shook my head in defeat.

JJ POV

My smile went even wider when I saw her smile after I winked at her. I know she was nervous all the way here. She was very quiet. I kept telling her that we’ll be safe here but that didn’t really change anything. When we got to the parking lot, I was surprised to see her smiling to herself after minutes of silence that what came out of my mouth was not planned. I didn’t plan on teasing her but if I don’t, I will never get any reaction from her. well, not right away. She will probably start to talk when we get to the apartment but I was too impatient for that. So I . I called her weird. That always seemed to make her react and I was right it did. She pouted. That cute pout of hers and she threatened that she would go home instead because she is so weird and so she doesn’t deserve to be here. I chuckled inwardly and bit my lip just so I couldn’t laugh. I pulled her towards me and kissed her. she is not going anywhere not if I can’t help it. Kissing her seemed to work. She melted in my arms and she went limp. I love the reaction I get whenever I kiss her. I love the way that it makes me feel- the way she makes me feel and just when I thought that she’s not “moody” anymore. She pouted again and this time ignoring me. Aigooo~ this girl…. So I did the next thing I know that’ll help next to kissing her. I winked at her. ha! And it worked. She smiled and shook her head. Ha! I love it. I grabbed her hand and made our way to our apartment…

Our apartment. I like the sound of that and that made me squeeze her hand for a bit. When we were in the elevator, my arm was around her waist pulling her close to me while I whisper sweet nothings into her ear. Some made her blush, some made her giggle. I love teasing her, making her blush, making her giggle and laugh. All these small reactions I get, it makes me feel good to be around her. like I said a million times, she is definitely not an ordinary girl because she is weird. She is my weird girl. I smiled to this fact and led her out the elevator when it stopped on my floor. I got out my keys and opened the door. I had the place cleaned two days ago on pure coincidence. I asked the cleaning lady out of the blue to clean the place and good thing I did because it would have been to come home to a dirty apartment.

I led her inside and let her settle in. she didn’t bring that much. I only told her to bring whatever she needed and we’ll just come back for the rest. She immediately went to the bathroom and unpacked her toiletries there. I went to the kitchen to grab some water because I was thirsty. I sat down on the couch and looked around. My cat came purring and I petted it. it purred even louder, enjoying the attention I am giving it. I looked up and I saw her watching me with jiji with a smile on her face. I patted the spot next to me and she sat down next to me. I held up jiji and introduced him to her. “jiji, this is _____. _____ this is jiji.”

“Annyeong~ you are so cute! Let’s get along jiji arasso?” she cooed and I smiled. She seems to love cats and that’s another thing I like about her. everything seemed to be falling into place. I somehow looking forward to waking up with her next to me and coming home to her. I watched her play with the cat with the smile on my face. I never felt more content in my life as I rubbed her back affectionately and she looked up at me with a bright smile which just took my breath away and I couldn’t help but smile back. 

 

----

waaaa! finally an update! sorry it took a while. i was sick +busy+ writer's block so it was really difficult. but i would like to thank nicholas sparks "best of me" and some of the JYJ pics from their unforgettable concert in japan as my muses. by the way, best of me by nicholas sparks is a really nice story! but i felt sad too... like all his books there's always a sad feeling to it... T.T but it also reminded me why i wanted to write in the first place-- i wanted to get reactions from the readers... and i know i won't be as good as nicholas sparks but i want to work hard to be a good writer and AFF is good practice LOL jk. anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. oh yea this is a cheesy one. like i said enjoy it while it lasts coz drama is coming sooooon~~ stay tuunnneedd! SUBSCRIBE! COMMENTS! COMMENTS! COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU! THANKS!