Weird tweets?

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 3

Staring at the ceiling…. You seem to do that a lot. You are going to move in a few days and you are still worrying if you have enough money to pay for rent. Your best friend encourages you, trying to make you feel better but in the back of your mind, you are still worried. When you are worried you turn to music because it comforts you. You always have loved music. You cried, you laughed, all in all you forget your stress you listen to your songs. You are so busy nowadays and you are sort of thankful for that. You didn’t want to think of things you shouldn’t be thinking about. Like you ex. How he stopped talking to you when you thought you guys are still friends. He finally decided to let you go and you went numb and indifferent because maybe somehow deep in your heart you were waiting for him to come back. You sighed and stared at the ceiling again. You heard Jaejoong’s solo “For you it’s separation, for me it’s waiting.” And somehow it made you feel a bit better. Jaejoong’s voice is soothing and calming you down. You wondered f he gets to read your tweets. You wondered what he thinks of it. Does he think you’re weird? You wish you know but then that’s all you could do right now. Wish. Then you checked your phone for the time in Seoul. You saw that it was lunchtime. You tweeted,

“It’s almost lunchtime. What are you going to eat? ^^”

You sighed again. Then music stopped playing and one last cry by yoochun played. You really liked yoochun’s voice and that he sung this song. So you kept playing it over and over. This song reminded you of him- the ex that just left. You don’t really know why you were so hung up on him. Hearing this song, made you stare in the ceiling and sighed heavily.

“My shattered dreams and broken heart

Are mending on the shelf

I saw you holding hands, standing close to someone else

Now I sit all alone wishing all my feeling was gone

I gave my best to you, nothing for me to do

But have one last cry

 

Chorus:

One last cry, before I leave it all behind

I’ve gotta put you outta my mind this time

Stop living a lie

I guess I’m down to my last cry

 

Cry......

 

I was here, you were there

Guess we never could agree

While the sun shines on you

I need some love to rain on me

Still I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone

Gotta get over you, nothing for me to do

But have one last cry

 

Chorus:

One last cry, before I leave it all behind

I’ve gotta put you outta my mind this time

Stop living a lie

I know I gotta be strong

Cause round me life goes on and on and on

And on.....

 

I’m gonna dry my eyes

Right after I had my

One last cry

 

Chorus:

One last cry, before I leave it all behind

I’ve gotta put you outta my mind for the very last time

Been living a lie

I guess I’m down

I guess I’m down

I guess I’m down...

To my last cry... 

 

You were singing along with Yoochun. You were really impressed with his voice. Then you tweeted Jaejoong.

“for some reason, I kept listening to yoochun’s one last cry during the 2nd Asia concert. You guys are awesome. ^^”

You sighed again for like a millionth time and scroll down twitter. You really don’t know why you keep tweeting. You are not really expecting a reply but you wish to know if he does read his twitter. You are getting sleepy so you tweet for the last time.

“Sleepy now. Goodnight Jae. “

JJ POV

It was a rare occasion that everyone was at home and since it was a rare occasion they decided to go out to eat. “hyung, how’s the drama going?” Yoochun asked while eating their food. There were in a restaurant wearing their disguises. He was just nodding and chewing. “It’s going good. We are getting good ratings. Hopefully everything goes well.” Jaejoong replied while Junsu was just silently eating and busy with his phone. “Yah hyung, do you read your tweets on twitter? I mean the ones you don’t know or understand?”Yoochun said, “Hmm.. yea I do but I don’t really make too much of it. Sometimes they just screamed and tell me how much they love me, love us etc. they are all just fans.”

“speaking of twitter…. Don’t you get weird tweets?”

Jaejoong asked the two which looked at him weirdly.

“Why Hyung? Someone is tweeting you in a weird way?” He nodded and showed them your tweets.

“isn’t that weird? Not in a bad way but she’s like just talking to a friend. It’s like she just lived near me.”

Yoochun read the tweets and smiled, “she tweets to you in english? Does your head hurt?” he teased.

“No. I am learning the language you know!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes at the two and continued eating. He hasn’t checked for new tweets and at the moment he was a bit annoyed because he was starting to get curious about the girl.

“She’s cute though hyung! Where is she from? US?” said an excited Junsu while reading the tweets and Yoochun translating them.

“OH!” all of a sudden, Yoochun shouted and that got him curious. What’s with sudden reaction? He looked at what they were reading. “Wow she loved that song. I knew I looked cool singing that song. “ he hit Yoochun in the back for being so happy with himself. They kept on reading this girl’s tweets while Jaejoong is being bored and playing with his food.

“Yah. Hyung. What if she will tweet that she’s coming to Seoul? What if she will come and meet you? What will you do?”

Jaejoong stopped playing with his food for a while and looked at Junsu who asked the question. He doesn’t really care if she comes or not. He doesn’t really know her nor does he have any intention of knowing her. He is way too busy to give her that much thought. He just find her tweets different and was hoping to see it more… sort of.

“Yah. Dolphin boy. Get a grip. Her come here and meet me? Yea right. “ he shrugged then got up. “I’ll be right back. Bathroom.” He huffed into the restroom and looked at the mirror. Am I frustrated? Why do I feel like this? Is it because I know she will never come here and actually see me? Ugh. What is wrong with me??? He thought frowning at the mirror with his hands on the sink. 

-------

 

yea... finally got an update but i think this chapter is crappier than usual... please bear with me. i will try my best next chapter! thank you for reading... if you're a silent reader... DON'T BE! comment please!!! ^^ thank you!!