Suuusshhhiii.....!!

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 16

You guys stepped into an all you can eat buffet. There’s a table that’s like a tower of sushi which made you go O_O and then =D. Yes you are really a food addict and it doesn’t show at all. You looked so fit that they would never guessed that you like to eat. You are not like other girls that stick to salads and not eat in front of people. HELL NO. if you are hungry, you eat and no salads nonsense. That’s just how true you are. You can’t help grinning while eyeing the sushi tower. Jaejong saw your reaction and smirked then his smile faltered a little bit. Just now he was reminded by Changmin. You and Changmin would’ve gotten along well since you and him apparently love food. He thought sadly and wondered what Yunho and Changmin were doing right now. He sighed unconsciously which you heard. You turned to him questioningly.

“What’s wrong? Are you ok?” you asked a little bit worried. He turned to you and gave you that y smile you always loved. “Nothing. I’m fine.” You nodded in reply and then walked to your table. Everyone was seated down and ordered drinks, then stood up to get food. You immediately went to the sushi tower and said to yourself. “Oh you’re mine now. Mwahahaha!” you chuckled to yourself.

“you are seriously weird… I said that a lot already right?” Jaejong said behind you. Apparently he followed you and heard what you said. You blushed because he heard you making stupid comments and so you were embarrassed. “but cute. Weird and cute. What a combination.” He added which made your cheeks even redder. You slightly hit his shoulder and pouted at him. “Yah Kim Jaejong!”

He just grinned and tilted his head sideways. “Wae? I know you like me teasing you.” You just put sushi on your plate, pouted at him, stuck your tongue at him and then walked away from the table and left him there. He laughed at how cute you were acting like a kid that you didn’t mind that you left him there. When you got to your table huffing, Yoochun and Junsu were already there. They looked at you curiously as you were pouting as you put your food on the table and sat down.

“What’s wrong? Someone spit on your food or something?” Yoochun asked trying not to laugh. You just pouted even more and dug in. As expected, food distracted you and then you forgot why you were pouting in the first place. Then Jaejong finally finished getting food and smiled at you as peace offering but you just rolled your eyes at him but inside you were smiling. The two watched your interaction with their hyung and found it funny. When you got up and went to get dessert, they asked Jaejong about it.

“Yah. Hyung, what happened? She seemed upset. What did you do?” Junsu asked. As always it’s the dolphin who’s the most curious. Jaejong just chuckled at the two of them. “Well, when I followed her to the sushi table, she was like “Oh you’re mine now. Mwahahah!” so I told her she’s weird. I was teasing her the whole time until she got annoyed, pouted at him and left me there.” The two were looking at each other smirking. Jaejong- always the teaser, loves to tease people. When you got back to the table, the two left to go get more food and give you some privacy.

Jaejong moved closer to you while you still ignore him. “Babe….” Silence. “Baby….” Still more silence. “_____ah” you turned but only to glare at him. He smiled at you but in reality he was trying not to laugh because you just looked so cute. He wanted to kiss that frown off your face if it was just you and him. “Are you still mad at me? I’m sorry. I’m sorry ok?” he said in his deep y voice that sends shivers up your spine and giving you goosebumps. Seriously it’s not fair. How can he have this big effect on you? you couldn’t stay mad at him for long! you glared at him again and continued giving him the silent treatment. He proceeded to his next attack and touched your back. “Babe… I’m sorry. Don’t be mad anymore ok? Smile for me please!” you rolled your eyes at him because you didn’t want to smile at the way he tried to successfully calm you down. “Stuuuuupid Jae.” You pinched his arm playfully. He was surprised at first but laughed in the end.

“Awww… so they made up already?? Aaawww!!” said both Yoochun and Junsu teasing you and Jaejong. You just flashed them a smile and rolled your eyes. “Your hyung is not being fair. He was using his voice in trying to make me forgive him.” Both laughed and smacked Jaejong’s back playfully. “Yep. That’s him. He will use his good looks to his advantage.” You turned to Jaejong and pouted at him but you don’t really mean it this time. “Not fair.”

“Aigooo…. How cuuuute!” He cooed while pinching your nose slightly. And that’s how the dinner went but no one noticed someone taking pictures in the not so far away table. 

 

------

omo! LOL someone saw them not good! :P keep the comments coming! i love it and i love you my readers!!! see i'm crying tears of joy! T_T LOL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT! I miss yunho and changmin!!! i miss all 5 :( but yea its ok.... i'll just cry myself to sleep LOL has anyone checked the foreword? i updated it. also i have something to tell you guys!!! i tweeted jaejong like a week ago about skies. i tweeted him "as long as we're under the same sky, there's a chance for us to meet one day." or something along those lines.... then a week after he posted a pic about a sky and said "nice sky." 

i know it's just PURELY coincidence. but it still made me feel good and made me go fangirl squeal LOL hahahah :P THANKS AGAIN! YOU CHEER ME UP WHEN I'M DOWN. I LOVE MY READERS!!! <3