Prank calls

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 20

Mr. Sunshine woke you up and felt something heavy around your waist. You opened your eyes and looked around sleepily. This is not my room. you thought sleepily and turned around. You saw Jaejoong sleeping peacefully next to you which made you smile. He is just the cutest thing. Then you remembered what happened last night and this made you blushed. It was another amazing night. You smiled as you felt his hand tighten around your waist pulling you even closer. You looked at him and he was still asleep but he tighten his grip unconsciously. You sighed happily. Your eyes roaming around the room. he has a nice room. I want to be here often. You thought happily. Suddenly Jaejoong kissed your cheek which surprised you. you turned to look at him and smiled, “Good morning. Do you want me to cook breakfast? What do you want?” you rubbed his arm affectionately which made him smile that y smile of his. Seriously if you wake up to this face every morning, it is indeed a GOOD morning.

“You. I want you for breakfast.” He whispered huskily in your ear. You giggled and hit his arm playfully at his answer. “Yah. We just did it last night. Are you saying you want to do it again?” He grinned mischievously and nodded, pulling you closer to him. It feels so cozy to be in his arms. You never want to leave it. Wish you could just stay in bed with him all day. “You !” you giggled again and kissed his neck. You whispered softly in his ear, “well too bad mister, we have to go. I have tutoring session and you have work. “ he groaned and just held you tight. “Can we stay like this for another 10 minutes?” he asked ever so sweetly that you couldn’t really object to it. “Arasso…” you hugged him back, enjoying the feeling in his arms.

=after 10 minutes=

Jaejoong went to take a shower and you were left alone in his room. you walked to his bookshelves and looked at the books he has when your phone rang. You don’t recognize the number but maybe it’s important so you picked up.

“Hello?”

“Don’t get too comfortable missy. I know your secret. And if you know what’s good for you, you better break up with your boyfriend now.” A female voice said. Her words menacing.

“Who are you?? I think you got the wrong number.” Then you hung up. your heart was beating wildly in your ears and you stared at your phone like it will give you the answers you needed. Just then Jaejoong stepped out of the shower and saw your shocked expression and went over to you.

“Babe. Are you okay?” his voice snapped you from your thoughts and made you look at him. He was wearing only a towel and that distracted you for a bit. God he’s so hot. Wait. How can I think like this even though someone is clearly NOT happy about my relationship with him?? How did they even find out???!

“Baby… ____ ah.. is something wrong? Did something happen?” he asked again when you didn’t answer. You finally looked up at him and forced a smile. “No. nothing’s wrong. “

“Are you sure?? You looked like you’ve seen a ghost or something.” He said worriedly as he pulled you close for a hug. Somehow you felt a bit better and secure in his arms. You closed your eyes and inhaled his after shower scent. Ah.. Heavenly. You thought. “yes I’m sure. I just thought I messed up my schedule. That’s all.” you lied. You just don’t want to think about that frightening call right now. You just want to enjoy being in his arms for now. Surely if you ignore these calls, it will go away right? You hope so from the bottom of your heart. 

 

-------

wooot! i got 1000 ish views now!! THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS!! THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! I WILL TRY MY BEST NOT TO LET YOU DOWN! KAMSAMIDA!!! *throws confetti* hope you enjoy this chapter! sorry it's short! T_T aigooo ~~ it's just too hot here that i am not in the mood to write much but i wanted to update since i got some ideas... but its waayyyy too hot here!! i'll write long ones next time! COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT! I LOVE YOU! <3 oh and the pic i used here was the pic jae tweeted some days ago. ^^ i think it's perfect for this one? LOL