Mouse and Dolphin house calls?

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 30

I woke up the next day and felt the empty space next to me which made my eyes snapped open. I looked around the room and there is no Jaejoong. Where could he be? I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. I didn’t see him there but I went to do my daily routine: washed my face and brushed my teeth. Oh and fixed my hair. When I was sure I was looked okay, I stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the hallway when I smelled something really good coming from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen and saw him cooking. To be honest, this is the first time I’ve seen him cook and did I mention that I have the hottest, and the iest boyfriend ever? I really had to control my fangirl self when I saw him behind the stove. Outside, my eyes were like @.@ and I just stood there by the entrance and just stared at one of God’s greatest creation but inside I was actually:

*KYAAAAAAAAA~~~~ OH. MY. FREAKIN. GOD. HE LOOKS SO DAMN Y RIGHT NOW…. !! DID I SAVE A COUNTRY IN MY PAST LIFE TO BE THIS LUCKY????!!! WAAAAAAAAA~~~~ JAEJOOONGIE~~~ !!*

Well that was only in my mind. There is no way I will act like that in front of him. Pfft. After a few minutes of drooling over the guy behind the stove, I walked towards him silently and hugged him from behind. He turned towards me and smiled that wide y smile of his and said, “Good morning. You slept in late today. Did I tire you out last night?” he teased and I felt my cheeks burn at that statement. Oh. Yea. Last night. Right. I blushed even more when I thought of what happened last night. I shouldn’t blush anymore but I don’t know. It’s like with him, everything is always the first time. I slapped his arm lightly and pulled away from him and sat down on one of the chairs, observing him. I got out of the kitchen and came back with my phone. He looked at me questioningly and I smiled at him widely.

“Babe… Can you pose for me?”

He just chuckled and shook his head and I took that as a yes and took a picture of him. “My new wallpaper!” I squealed forgetting for a second to control my fangirling just to see him chuckling at me but I also saw his cheeks got slight pink. Almost the same as his shirt which made me laugh inside. I then continue observing him while he was busy cooking. He still has that cute smiling face on.

“So, what’s the occasion? Are you expecting guests?” I asked curiously as I never saw him cook before but I know that he knows how to cook. I placed my hand under my chin and looked at him expectantly.

“Oh. Since today was a rare day off, I invited the guys for lunch. “ he said lightheartedly but it made me look at him with wide eyes. “What???!! They’re coming here? Now???! But why didn’t you tell me?? I can’t look like this in front of your friends….! Aish…!” I hurriedly got up from my seat and hurried to the bedroom before he can say anything else.

JJ POV

I woke up earlier than expected and saw her sleeping peacefully next to me. She looked so beautiful—my little princess, I thought as I caressed her cheek and kissed her lips softly. She didn’t move. She really must have been tired. I think last night was a bit too much… maybe? I chuckled silently.  Well it’s her fault for being so damn y that I couldn’t resist. She drives me crazy all the time even if she was just sitting there watching TV. She doesn’t even have to do anything and I would still want her. I sighed and stared at the ceiling with a smile on my face. Then I remembered that today is my day off and I promised the guys that I would invite them over.  And also I have to tell her that I am going to leave for Spain soon and I must admit I have been stalling for that. I really don’t want to leave and well telling her is as difficult as leaving. I finally got out of bed slowly so I won’t wake her up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, she was still fast asleep and thought of cooking lunch and calling up the guys.

As I stepped into my kitchen, I started looking for things I can cook. Good thing I have the kitchen stocked for cases like this. I never cooked ever since we began dating because it was her that did the cooking. It was a nice change although I would like to show her my cooking skills and today is that day. I took out my cellphone and started dialing Yoochun’s number.

“Yah. Where are you?”

“At the gym. Waeyo?”

“have lunch here at the house. I’m cooking. Bring the dolphin with you. Arasso?”

Yoochun got a little bit excited with the news. “Jinjia hyung?? So we’re going to see noona today? “

I frowned a little bit at Yoochun’s excited voice. “Nae. Why are you so excited??”

Yoochun just laughed at my question and answered, “So I can sing for her hyung and make her like me more. “ then he started singing One last cry. oh that idiot!

“Aish….! Forget it. if you’re going to be like this and then forget it. don’t come here at all. do you hear me? Don’t come.” I started to get irritated. I know he was just messing around with me but I couldn’t help but be irritated. I hate that I have turned into one jealous man. =.=”

Yoochun just laughed again, clearly unaffected by my threats whatsoever. “Arasso hyung. I’ll behave. Ok. I’ll call Junsu and we’ll be there soon. “ then he hung up and I was still irritated. After 30 minutes or so, I felt someone hugged me from behind and it made my heart flutter. I turned my head and saw her smiling at me and I smiled at her back. “Good morning. You slept in late today. Did I tire you out last night?” she blushed furiously and I enjoyed every minute of it. then she took a picture of me while cooking and squealed that she is going to put that as her new wallpaper. I found myself blushing to that much to my dismay and when I looked at her she was loving every minute of it too. Well I guess that’s payback. I chuckled. She then asked me as to why I was cooking and I told her the guys are coming over and she looked at me like her eyes are going to pop out of their sockets. She hurriedly left the kitchen and went straight to the bedroom to get ready. I was going to tell her to just not worry about it too much. It’s just Yoochun and Junsu but she left before I could say anything. I just shook my head and gave a small laugh. Well it’s good that she wanted to be presentable in front of guests, but she better not look too good because that would be bad. very bad indeed especially around that flirty mouse. Aish….! 

 

----

waaaa i did say i was going to update 2 nights ago but i got caught up so... sorry! THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS~~~! COMMENT. SUB. SHARE THE LOVE. you know what to do~~~ :P love lots from yours truly eccho2106 <3 oh and to anyone thats curious as to "one last cry." joke and why jae was just so irritated... refer to earlier chapters... i think chapter 2 or 4. not really sure. T.T