An old friend?

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 21

Jaejoong drove you to Seoul University for your tutoring session. He kissed you goodbye and told you that he’s going to call you later. You smiled at him trying to push what happened earlier out of your mind. Even though you are trying not to let those prank calls bother you, it is starting to take its toll on you. Whoever is calling you, it certainly no friend of yours and it surely is no joke. Someone out there want to ruin your relationship with Jaejoong. You looked at your phone and at the numbers. It’s different numbers every time. so this person might be using different phones or pay phones. Who is it? You sighed and walked towards the building where you’re supposed to do your tutoring.

=Meanwhile=

Jaejoong arrived at the filming site of protect the boss and was sitting on his chair, reading his script one more time when his phone rang. He looked at it and didn’t recognize the number. He decided to pick up anyways because it might be someone he knows and might be important.

“Hello?”

No answer.

“Hello??”

Still no answer.

“Is anyone there?”

He was about to hung up when someone said something on the other line.

“Are you ready to throw away everything you’ve worked so hard for?” came an unrecognizable voice. He frowned at the phone and then answered.

“Excuse me? Who is this?”

The caller instead of answering, just went on and said, “You should think carefully if you are willing to throw everything just for one person.” then the line went dead. His frown got deeper as he doesn’t really feel good about what just happened. Who and how did this person got my number? I think I need to change my number again. He thought seriously. What does this person mean by “if I am ready to throw away everything I have worked so hard for?” I don’t understand. Jaejoong got snapped out of his thoughts when the staff called for him to start filming and then he forgot about it.

=At Seoul University=

You just got done from your classes and your tutoring session when you decided to go grab some coffee after a long day. you stretched your arms tiredly and was about to cross the street when this car was going way too fast and almost hit you when someone pulled you away from the road- saving you from getting hit. You froze for a moment as you almost got hit by a car. You then realized that the one who saved you was a tall guy. Wait…. This guy looked familiar…. You think you have seen him before…. Where…??? You blinked at him and tilted your head sideways. Where have I seen him before….??

“Are you okay? You should pay more attention when you cross the street.” The guy said and looked at you with both disbelief and worry.

Then it dawned on you. Omo! This is the guy I bumped into the mall that one day. omo omo! You thought as realization hit you. Who and what is he doing here? you bowed apologetically at the guy who just saved your life.

“I’m sorry. Thank you for saving me. I’m sorry for all the trouble.” You apologized and in the corner of your eye, you noticed his lip form a small smile.

“is it just me or you really don’t pay attention to where you’re going?” he said mockingly. This made you raise an eyebrow at him, fighting the urge to glare at him. He saved your life after all but why is it that you want to hit this guy? “Excuse me?” you said incredulously.

“I said, don’t you ever pay attention to where you’re going? You bumped into me that one time in the mall too.” He is now smirking at you while your cheeks are burning with embarrassment. His smirk just grew wider when he saw your reaction. Instead of answering, you just turned around and as soon as it was safe to cross the street, you crossed without saying a word. He followed you and called out,

“so this is how you show your appreciation to someone who just saved your life. Wow. I feel so loved.” His voice teasing you and stretching your patience thin. Who is this guy?!!! UGH!

When you go to the other side, with him trailing behind you, you turned around and huffed. “Kamsamida! Kunde…. Must you be so annoying?? I’m sorry if I caused trouble for you but what else do you want from me??! Will you stop following me?? Don’t you have somewhere to go?!” then without waiting for his response, you walked into the coffee shop where you met JYJ for the first time and ordered your drink after that you went and sat at a corner booth.

That guy followed and went in also, ordered and sat across you. He smiled at you and you rolled your eyes at him. “Ok. We started off from a wrong foot. I’m Lee Gi Kwang. Don’t you recognize me?” he said in a friendly way. You just looked at him weirdly. Why should you recognize him? You haven’t even seen him before in your life other than that day at the mall. “You seriously don’t recognize me?” he prodded when you just blinked at him without answering his face fell. “Okay. We were classmates back then in high school? Remember?? You were an exchange student??”

……

……………..

OMO.

Your jaw dropped as you remembered that time in high school where you were here for a year but the guy in front of you looked way different from the friend you used to know. Well for one, he has muscles now and two, he’s gotten cuter. Your eyes widened in surprised and you squealed excitedly, “OMO kwangie! You looked really different!” he smiled at your reaction and took off his dark shades and hoodie. “Yes well it has been different since high school but I see you haven’t changed. You are still absent-minded and hot tempered.” He smirked at you and stood up to get both of your drinks. He sat back down and gave you your coffee and took a sip on his. You looked at him closely. Yea he looked really different now.

 

---

ok so the cute guy turned out to be gi kwang???! LOL i was planning to use one of the B2st members since their song fiction is stuck in my head. what role will gi kwang play in your life?? stay tuned! ~~