Let's give it a shot

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

 

Chapter 8

=after the dinner=

After dinner, Jaejoong asked you if you wanted to go to the Han River for a stroll. You shrugged and said “Sure.  Why not?” you guys were walking side by side, not talking. It was awkward but there’s nothing that you can talk to him about. He too was silent. He was still wearing his disguise. He just doesn’t know what you are thinking and this is eating him inside. He wanted to know how today went. He wanted to know if you liked it even though he was teasing you most of the time. He was hoping you had a good time at least. Sometimes when your hands brush up while you guys were walking, and it made your hands itch to hold his but you won’t dare do the first move. You stopped walking when there were fireworks. Like a kid, you smiled and looked at Jaejoong.

“Jae! Look fireworks! Aren’t they pretty??” you said excitedly and in English. You sometimes speak English when you get excited. You smiled at him brightly which made him blinked at you for a few times. You noticed that he didn’t say anything but just looked at you and you blushed.

“I’m sorry. I mean I love fireworks. Aren’t they pretty?” you said again in Korean this time. He smiled back and reached out for your hand. He looked in your eyes and said, “Yes. It’s beautiful.” you don’t know if he meant the fireworks or you but it doesn’t really matter because the stare that he was giving you right now is enough to make you melt. All you can do is return the stare he is giving you. You both stared at each other for a minute and… is it just me or his face is getting nearer and nearer….? You thought when you realize he was about to kiss you.

OMONA IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!??? Your mind screamed as he was really getting closer. His face was inches from yours when his phone rang. He cursed and looked at the phone. It was Junsu.

“Ahhh Jinjia!” he blurted and picked up the phone but his other hand still holding yours. Suddenly it became so hot that you were fanning yourself and trying to calm your heart by looking around.

“Waeee?!! Junsu! This better be good.” He said a little bit irritated that Junsu just had to call now. He was this close to kissing her. Seriously this dolphin sure know how to ruin the mood.

“Hyung! Are you busy? Yoochun and I were thinking maybe you wanna go drink suju with us! We are here at XXX.”

“I’ll be there later. I’m a bit busy right now. I’ll call you. bye.” He immediately hung up and closed his eyes briefly still cursing mentally that the mood is now ruined. He looked at you who was looking at the scenery. She is very cute. She hasn’t said a word since. What is she thinking about?? He thought a little bit frustrated.

You sighed and looked at the river. This… what is this? What am I feeling? What am I thinking? The hand that is holding mine right now. It’s Jaejoong’s. it’s the person that I have been tweeting to but I’m kind of scared that this is all a good dream and I would wake up one day. You look at him who was looking at you. You were surprised to find him looking at you like he’s trying to figure out what you were thinking.

“I think we need to go back. Don’t you need to go somewhere?”

You finally spoke, looking down and was about to turn when he stopped you.

“____- ah. “

You looked at him questioningly. He looked at you for a few more minutes and kissed you just like that. Although surprised that he just kissed you, you were more surprised that you were kissing him back and how much you loved it. You melted in the kiss as he was dominating it. His tongue demanded you to let him in and taste you. It finally got in and it made you moan which just made his hold on your waist even tighter. You broke apart after a few minutes, out of breath.

“___ ah I’m sorry. No wait. I am not sorry. I will never be sorry for kissing you. I wanted it to happen. I want to see more of you. Will you let me?” now he is holding both of your hands and staring into your eyes. In his eyes, you could see yourself. In his eyes, you can see his sincerity. In your heart, you wouldn’t mind seeing more of him either. In fact you want to see him more, be around him more.

“What does this mean? You want to see more of me and then what?” you said softly. You just scared to fall in love with a celebrity. If this thing progresses even further, things will be very hard. You will be hurt for sure but will it be all worth it?

“I’m not really sure but I think you are different. I’ve never met anyone as weird as you.” He smirked. He just loves teasing her.

“Mwoh??! Weird? Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Do you want to die?” you glared at him while hitting his arm lightly.

He laughed and pulled you to his arms. “To die by your hands is not death. It’s love.” After hearing that, you burst out laughing. “And you say I’m weird?” you wiped the tears from your eyes because you laughed so much.

“Seriously though. Do you want to give us a try? Give us a chance. Give me a chance. I really want to see if we can work.” He whispered in your ear as he was holding you. you got shivers run up your spine. You nodded, “Arasso…. We can give it a try. But what about your fans? Your career? We have to keep it a secret.”

Jaejoong thought for a moment and then nodded, “Yea. Let’s keep it a secret for now. I don’t want my girlfriend to be mobbed by paparazzi and crazy fangirls.” With that he looked down, and made it official with a kiss.

JUNSU & YOOCHUN POV

[AN: I’m just going to make a short POV for them because JJ just hung up on them so suddenly hahaha]

Junsu looked at his phone and frowned. Geez he doesn’t have to be that mad. I was just asking. He thought. Yoochun nudged him and said, “Yah dolphin boy, why you frowning? What did Jaejoong say?”

Junsu pouted at him. “He said he’s busy but he will be here. he’ll just call.”

“Then why are you frowning? What’s wrong? Did he say something to you?” Yoochun asked as he poured some suju in his cup.

“No. he just told me he’s busy but he was sort of irritated. It’s annoying when he’s like that.” Junsu still pouting but is about to fix himself a drink.

Yoochun just laughed at Junsu’s behavior. Maybe Jaejoong is busy and just got irritated because he was disturbed. Either way, he’s coming here anyways. He just patted the dolphin’s back who is still sulking and they made a toast. 

 

 

----

Sorry for the late update. I have been very busy with work lately but don’t worry I will update- just be patient my dear readers. =P NO SILENT READERS! Lol thanks anyways though for reading- comments are always always welcome. :P love ya! <3