In Seoul???

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 4

=one year later=

You arrived at Incheon international Airport and sighed. You waited for one of your best friends to pick you up. You really didn’t know why you suddenly wanted to study here in Seoul and after much convincing your family, they finally let you study here. You looked at your phone to see if Hana called yet but she hasn’t and you are beginning to worry. It’s not that you don’t trust her to pick you up, its just that you are in a foreign country and your Korean is still a bit rusty so it would be terrible if she doesn’t come soon. You looked around and sat down on one of the benches. You took out your phone and saw your wallpaper. It was Hero Jajejong. The person you have been tweeting for a year. You haven’t really tweeted to him for a while and you haven’t told him that you are here in Seoul for a bit. You sighed and debated if you should tweet him that you are here now. After much debating, you finally gave in and logged on to your twitter.

“Hi Jae. I’m actually here in Seoul now. Would you be able to remember my face if you see me on the streets?”

You sighed for like a thousandth time and closed your phone. Just as you did that your phone rang and saw that it was Hana. “Yah. Hana….! Where are you?”

“I’ll be there in 10mins. Sorry I am late. I lost track of time. “

“Uh,huh. Just come here palli… I’m hungry,”

Hana laughed, “Arasso. Just wait for me ok? I’ll be there soon.”

You guys hung up and then you amused yourself by listening to your kpop songs. You are hungry and sleepy at the same time but you will satisfy your hunger first then sleep.

 

 

JJ POV

Sun is blinding. It was already early morning. He didn’t even notice since he was so busy filming his drama, Protect the boss. He had been filming since yesterday and hadn’t even gotten any much sleep. He is beyond exhausted but since he is a professional he still has that smile and motivation to work. A yawn escaped his lips though as he sat down for a break. He took out his phone and got a message from Yoochun.

“Hyung, are you still alive? “

He laughed at the message. Babo Micky Mouse. Another message came.

“Hyung, are you busy? did you get the number of that girl who plays Na Yoon? She is cute hyung!”

Aigoo….using me as a matchmaker. Stupid dolphin. I don’t even have a girlfriend and he wants me to play matchmaker. He thought but smiled a bit to himself. His friends are really something. He took a pic of himself and thought to tweet it. When he logged on, he was like. “Oh that’s right. I wonder if she tweeted anything to me.” Then began to check his tweets. His eyes widened when he read her tweets.

“Hi Jae. I’m actually here in Seoul now. Would you be able to remember my face if you see me on the streets?”

Omona. She’s here? He looked around as if expecting to see her at the set. Stupid why are you getting excited? How could she know where the filming set is and besides she just said she’s here in Seoul but that doesn’t mean anything now does it? She does these things, send weird tweets but it doesn’t really have any meaning. I wonder what she’s doing here and why. He looked at your profile picture again and thought, will I really recognize you if I see you walking on the streets? I wonder what you will do when you actually see me. Will you be like my fangirls and scream like there’s no tomorrow? Somehow I wish you wouldn’t be like that. Somehow I wish you would just treat me like an ordinary person. Somehow you made me really curious. What will happen s2eccho501 if you see me in front of you?

 

 

-----

Waaaaaaaa another update! two updates in one day??? that’s like a record for me. Watching protect the boss and listening to JJ “I’ll protect you” are my muses. His voice is just so aaawwwesoome! <3 hottie!! Don’t you guys agree? Lol as always comment!!  And…. KAMSAMIDA YORUBUN!! <3 SARANGHAE!!