One minute- you're in cloud nine... next minute...

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 23

You woke up next day with Jaejoong’s embrace and it made you smile. You looked up and kissed his cheek which made him stir in his sleep. Then you kissed his cheek again. He stirred again but this time he woke up and looked down at you. he smirked. “I like the way you are trying to wake me up. do this more often.” He said huskily as he lowered his head to give you a morning kiss. “Good morning baby. “ you smiled at him and thought. Good morning indeed. You just can’t help but feel happy waking up next to this perfect man next to you. wish it would be like this forever. You inched closer to him and in response he hugged you tighter. “aww. Did my baby missed me? I missed you too.” You giggled against his chest and closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. He kissed your forehead softly and hugged you tight. Both of you were like that for a few minutes, until Jaejoong got out of bed and went out of the room. You looked at him as he went out of the room and pouted. You wanted to stay like that for a few more minutes but you just laid back down on the bed, pouting.

Then he came back in the bedroom holding something. You weren’t really that interested because you were sulking. He laid down next to you and then hovered over you which surprised you. he kissed you with so much passion you were shocked. You kissed him back of course but in the back of your mind you were surprised. What is this guy up to now?

When he pulled away, both of you are breathless. “Babe… I have something for you. “ you looked at him questioningly and sat up. he pulled out something from a box which you couldn’t really see yet until he laid it down on the bed. It was a heart necklace but broken in the middle. There were words written on it: 

And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb.

You looked up to him and smiled widely. “Hey that’s from twilight. You remembered. “ He smiled back at you and took the necklace and held it in the air in front of you. “Yes I remembered. I know you loved twilight. So when I saw this it reminded me of you and decided to buy it. It’s broken in half so you get one and I get the other half. “

You grinned widely at him and looked at the necklace lovingly. “Aww… Jaejae is so sweet!” his eyes widened at the nickname you just called him. You stopped looking at the necklace when you noticed him quiet. “Wae? Something wrong?” you asked a little bit worried. He shook your head and just smiled. “Oh nothing.” It’s just that when you called him Jaejae, it sounded good and made him feel all warm and tingly inside which just made him smile even broader.

He gave you the “In love with the lamb” part while he has the “And so the Lion fell.” You were still eyeing your necklace with that goofy grin on your face when he spoke, “ So… this is our couple necklace. Flip it.” He grinned and flipped his necklace. Curious, you did the same. At the back of your necklace, it said:

J <3 __

Which made you gasped. He is just the so sweet and tears are forming in your eyes. “Aigooo~ why do you have to be so sweet for? Are you trying to make me cry?!” you flung your arms around him and hugged him. He returned the hug with a chuckle. “Babo. Aniya. Of course not. I just love my baby.” He then pulled you away slightly so that he can show you what’s on his necklace. It said:

Forever. <3

You looked at the necklace then at his face who was grinning from ear to ear, obviously very proud of what he just did. Is it even possible to fall deeper in love with this guy? Because you are falling deeper and deeper. You just don’t care anymore. You don’t want to worry about the stalkers or the antis. All you know is that you love Jaejoong. You leaned forward and kissed his sweet lips which received yours happily. He smiled through the kiss as he pulled you closer and pushed you on the bed.

His kisses are seriously addicting. You can’t get enough of it. He is your addiction. The kiss got even deeper as you felt something poke your thigh. Jae junior is excited and you know what that means and you certainly will not refuse it. And so that morning, you skipped school and did something else that was much better than school. Your hot boyfriend.

=that afternoon=

Jaejoong had to leave after lunchtime. His manager called and he had to leave and so you decided to go to school to attend your afternoon classes and you remembered you had tutoring sessions today. Your hand went up unconsciously to your neck and felt your necklace, with a steady grin on your face. After you were done with everything, you started walking to your car and was busy looking at your phone that you didn’t notice that there was car coming at you so fast. You just noticed the headlights and froze as the car was fast approaching. You wanted to move but your legs seemed to be rooted on the ground. Oh my god I am going to die. Is this it? You thought desperately as your hand was holding on to your necklace.

Suddenly someone pushed you out of the way and the car just sped past you. you were dazed and just looked at the car and saw a girl smirking at you and then it disappeared.

“ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STUPID OR JUST BRAIN DAMAGED!? WHY DIDN’T YOU MOVE????!!!” yelled Gi kwang as he walked closer to you to see if you are hurt or not. His eyes were burning with worry and concern and his face was sort of irritated and annoyed. You just blinked at him a few times because you were still thinking of the driver of that car. She really wanted to kill me. It really seemed that she really wanted to hit me.

Tears were forming in your eyes which made Gi Kwang panic. “Omo don’t cry. don’t cry. I’m sorry I yelled at you but seriously how many times do I have to tell you to pay attention to where you’re going?? This is not the first time this happened. Are you alright?” you just nodded and sniffled. He gripped your shoulders gently and then wiped your tears. He has that gentle look in his eyes as he wiped your tears and you stared at him, surprised by his kindness.

“I’m sorry. You seemed to be my body guard. You keep saving me. Do you have some ___ radar and you know just when I’m in danger?” you said jokingly just to lighten up the tension in the air. “Thank you but what are you doing here?”

Gi Kwang put his hands in his pockets and shrugged. “My friend goes to this school. I was just visiting him. “ he sighed as he remembered your scared look from earlier. “give me your phone.” You looked at him puzzled and handed your phone to him. He punched in his number and called his cellphone. “There. I have your number now. Maybe I’ll call you once in a while just to check if you’re still alive or not. Or maybe I should just yell at you again to pay attention.” He smirked playfully which earned him a slap on the arm. “Ow.” You pouted and opened your car. “Thanks again Kwangie. You certainly are my guardian angel. I’ll talk to you later.” You waved and he smiled and waved back. You drove away while he watched you disappear from his sight. He sighed and looked upwards. Aish that girl. She is still as clumsy as always but she had gotten prettier….. he sighed again and started to walk to his own car.

=after 20 minutes=

You arrived in the parking lot and walked to your apartment. You went and check your mailbox if there was anything important. All you saw was junk. Junk and more junk. You frowned and dragged your to your door when you saw that there was a note stuck on it.

You sure don’t listen very well

You can’t take hints either

You don’t deserve him

Leave him or watch him suffer.

Your eyes widened in horror as you read the note. Who is doing this?? You thought frustrated. As you open your apartment, the sight before you gave you an even bigger shock. Your apartment is in a total mess. Everything was on the floor. You went to your room and the picture of you and Jaejoong by the bedside… the picture frame was broken. You fell on your knees and sobbed. How can things change so quickly? You were so happy this morning and now you just feel awful. You hugged your knees to your chest and cried.

 

---

kyaaaaa~ i want to thank shru210 for giving me some idea as i was really at a loss as to how to write chapter 23.... well she's not my editor for nothing! ^^ you almost got hit by a car! omo! its getting really dangerous!

i would like to thank my lovely readers for patiently waiting for my updates! i got new subscribers and readers! woooot! love you guys! thanks for liking this story! kamsamida! while i was writing this chapter i felt like one of the readers too.... jae is just so sweeeetttt! AS USUAL COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! THEY MADE ME FEEL LOVED AND MOTIVATED!