Aish....

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 11

Jaejoong opened his heavy eyes and felt something draped around him. He looked down and saw it was a blanket. He smiled. She is very thoughtful. He thought. He stretched and looked around the room. He didn’t see you anywhere so he tried calling for you but there was no answer. Puzzled, you stood up and walked towards the kitchen. You weren’t there. He went to the bedroom and bathroom. You still weren’t there. He has this puzzled expression on his face. Where could you be? Then he went to the dining room and saw the covered food with a note.

“Jae… eat me.”

His eyes grew wide and then he burst into laughter. Seriously this girl, she never fails to amaze me. Then there was another note below it.

“I meant the food. You .”

Another echo of laughter after he read that and shook his head lightly. He sat down as he uncovered everything. Then another note dropped.

“Sorry. I went out for a while. I had to submit a project and had some tutoring session. Call me when you wake up. I’ll be back. <3”

He smiled and looked at the note lovingly and transferred his eyes on the food. There was bread, eggs, and bacon. There was also coffee on the coffee machine. It was still a bit hot so he realized he only slept for like 30 minutes or so. Then as if on cue, he yawned. He took a bite of the bread when his phone rang. It was Junsu.

“Yah hyung, happy chuseok!” came the squeaky voice of the dolphin.

“Happy chuseok Junsu-yah. Are you at your family’s place now?”

“Yea. It’s been a while since I’ve seen them so it’s been good. What about you hyung? Been busy with PTB huh? Where are you by the way?”

“Yea. I just finished filming earlier this morning and I fell asleep. Now I’m eating at ____= ah’s house.” He said while munching on the food in front of him and sipping his coffee.

“Oh? So you are there now? Is she there right now? Hyung….. you sure don’t waste time!” came the excited voice of Junsu which made Jaejoong’s face slightly warn up.

“Yah! You stupid dolphin. We didn’t do anything. She’s not even here. I woke up and she wasn’t here. she had to go somewhere but she did made me food but I fell asleep so she covered it and wrote some weird notes around it.” He chuckled as he remembered what she wrote. He was munching on happily. He was still a bit tired but that power nap helped him.

Junsu laughed on the other line as well. “Awww! Isn’t she sweet hyung??! Someone’s in loooove! ~ oh you haven’t done it? Not yet you mean?!” then he burst into laughter again.

Jaejoong felt another blush and looked at his phone, thinking if he should throw it out the window or not. Aish… this guy is teasing him a lot today. “Yah! Junsu! Did you just called me to tease me?? Do you wanna die?!” but the laughter didn’t die after a few minutes. “Arasso hyung. Na kaike. I don’t want to disturb the happy couple. Just wanted to greet happy chuseok. Bye!” then he hung up. Jaejoong rolled his eyes even though he was blushing slightly.

Then he pressed speed dial 1. It rang for a few times then a cute voice said “Hello?”

“Thanks for the food. It was awesome.” He said sweetly while looking at the food.

“Aw you’re welcome Jae. Did you sleep well?” you said smiling. It felt good that he enjoyed the food you prepared. He’s not the only one that knows how to cook. You smirked proudly.

“Yea but when I woke up, you were gone. When are you coming back?” you could hear a pout in his voice which made you giggle inside.

“I’m almost done with the tutoring. I’ll be there in 15 minutes. Wait for me?”

“Of course babe. Can I take a shower here? oh crap. I didn’t bring extra clothes.” He frowned and looked around the room. he then stood up and went to the living room to sit. He really want to take a shower though because he felt dirty.

“Oh don’t worry. I can buy some clothes for you for the meantime. Just go home to change later on. Ok? I have to get going. I’ll see you in a bit. Feel at home there. Bye.!”

Then she was gone. He sat at the couch for a little bit more and saw the scrapbook that you didn’t want him to see. He opened it chuckling at how embarrassed you were when he found it. He flipped through the pages and saw that you liked Yunho as well. In fact it was written there:

“I’ve always liked Jae but I couldn’t really ignore Yunho. He is also way too y. If both of them are in the same room, na…. ottoke?! Hahaha!”

“Aish… this girl!” he snapped it shut. He and Yunho haven’t been talking that much ever since that SM issue. He sighed. He couldn’t be jealous. She just making weird comments like she always is. He finally got up and walked to the bathroom and stripped off his clothes. He stepped into the shower and let the water wash away his fatigue.

I’ve always liked Jae but I couldn’t really ignore Yunho…..”

“Ahhhh Jinjia!!” he yelled across the bathroom.

 

----

hahaha i wonder if Jae is jealous finding his girlfriend ogling at yunho or is he jealous that someone else find yunho hot besides him?? hahahah yunjae <3 the only couple i dont mind hahah! i miss them though :( i miss dbsk! and it that i only started to really notice them after reading dbskgirl4ever fanfics.... T.T waaaaa!! anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. yay! 2 updates in one day i hope i can keep this up. THANK YOU EVERYONE! COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT!