spotted......??!!

Tweet my way to your heart.

Chapter 14

You finally woke up later in the afternoon to find yourself alone in the bed. You frowned at the empty space and plopped yourself on the bed again. Where is he? You were feeling the empty space next to you when you felt something like a paper.

“I’m sorry I left babe. My manager called me and I had to go to the recording studio now. You were sleeping so I didn’t want to disturb you. don’t pout because I’m not there to see it. Kekeke~ call me when you wake up and maybe we can go out to dinner or something. Ok? <3

 

~Jaejoong”

A smile formed on your face as you were reading the note. You are still under the covers but not as sore anymore. You decided to take a shower and some music and then nine started playing. You were swaying your way to the shower. You really love their music. what else can you say? You have a talented boyfriend that everyone wants you might add but you got him. If cassies knew, you will be mobbed for sure. I wonder when I can meet Yoochun and Junsu. I would probably ask them for an autograph… well after I apologize for being rude the last time. You thought as you washed your body. You winced every now and then because you’re still a little sore. You remembered how it was Yoochun that talked to you first and you were rude to him. Aigoo… Mianhe Yoochun- ah, I panicked.

After 30 minutes you got out of the shower and changed into comfortable clothes. You went to the kitchen to see if there’s anything to snack on. You found some chips on the fridge and munched on it and sat down in the living room with your laptop open. You looked around, feeling restless and then your eyes rested on your laptop’s background.

It was Jaejoong of course. You sighed wistfully and then leaned on the couch and then your phone rang. You lazily got up and went into the bedroom and picked it up without checking it.

“Wae??” you said lifelessly. “Wae????!! Is that how you greet people from calling you now?” said a female voice on the other line. It sounds like Hana. You thought absentmindedly and checked who is calling. “OMO it is hana! What’s going on??!!” you said excitedly. “Nothing much. I was just checking on noona. I didn’t even get to greet you happy chuseok because I was so busy at work and with Saengie. “

“I see how it is. You forgot about me. That’s great.” You said with mock sarcasm then chuckled. “Thanks. Happy chuseok too. How’s Saengie?” you asked. They have been going out for a while and Hana seemed to be happy so you are happy for them too. “Oh he’s fine. By the way, noona I have heard that Jaejoong has a girlfriend or something.” You froze when your friend said that. “What? Where did you hear that?” you nervously laughed. That couldn’t be. We were so careful. No one is supposed to know. How? Your thoughts were racing and so is your heart. No…. you silently prayed.

“Oh I saw some fancams on the internet. He seemed to be spotted to be going to this apartment complex that’s near where you live noona. And I remembered your bias was Jaejoong so I was just telling you that he might be having a secret relationship.” Hana giggled on the other line but you can only nervously laughed in return. “I think that’s just a rumor. I haven’t seen him around here but then I don’t go out too much so maybe that’s why I haven’t seen him.” You felt like clutching your heart. Then you tried to keep calm. Deep breaths. It’s ok. Nothing is out yet and nothing will be out. We will be careful. I don’t want to lose him… you worriedly thought.

“Noona… are you still there? Kenchana?” Hana’s voice snapped you from your thoughts. “Yes of course. Listen, I have to go now though. I have errands to run. Call me when you want to visit me ok? Bye bye!” Then you hung up and laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Aniya… I should just keep quiet for now. Then you went online and looked for those fancams. You went through every single one of them and you sighed in relief. You couldn’t tell from those if it’s Jaejoong or not so you and him are safe for now. Your phone rang again.

“Hello?”

“Hello, babe want to come here? I’m in the studio right now. I’m almost finished. Just come and wait for me and we’ll eat somewhere.” His deep voice echoing in the living room as you put him on speaker.

“Oh okay. I’ll be there then but what if someone sees us?” you are constantly worried about that now ever since your friend mentioned the fancams.

“Don’t worry. I have my hoodie sweater plus thick glasses plus mask. Still worried babe?” he chuckled on the other line. “Aigoo… _____ ah. Come here. Pali.”

You just giggled on the other line. “Arasso. Wait for me.” Then you hung up, grabbed your keys and walked out of your apartment. You’re trying to shake off your worry and just enjoy the time you have with him as you drive to the studio to meet him.