Moving out?

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 26

=Meanwhile=

You were in the bedroom, lying down on your bed staring at the ceiling. It has been a habit that whenever you feel down or something is in your mind, you stare at the ceiling. As if it can give you the answers you are looking for. As if it can solve all your problems. As if it can make you forget the pain you are feeling right now. You held your phone to your face and looked at your wallpaper for like nth time and sighed for another nth time. then you sat up and reached for your laptop. You searched for that DBSK song “why did I fall in love with you?” on YouTube. You nodded as you wait for it to play. Yes. This song, it suits my mood right now. You lied on your stomach and waited for the video to load up. this is the song that really made you fall in love with DBSK. Well Japanese song that is. the song hug was the one that made you go “awww”. You like all the members but of course you have favorites and its Yunho and Jaejoong. You’re even a YunJae shipper. You thought you wouldn’t mind if Jaejoong and Yunho got together, the only couple you can accept. You laughed at the memory. You just couldn’t cry anymore. You are tired of crying so might as well laugh right?

Then the video started playing. You hugged your pillow and watched as Jaejoong sang the first verse. Your eyes were glued on the screen the whole time you were watching it. When it was Changmin’s turn, you were singing your heart out already:

もうどうして…君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

あの頃の僕らの事を(もう戻れない)

考えた…(もう戻らない)考えた…

どうして…君の手を掴み奪えなかったんだろう?

どんなに時が流れても君はずっと

僕の横にいるはずだった(もう叶わない)

 

[**why wasnt I able to take your hand?

No matter how much time passes

You always shouldve been by my side

Now it will never come true]

 

Another powerful performance by Dong Bang Shin Ki. You sighed as the song reached its end. You browse some more songs that they sang back then. Somehow they made you feel better. They cheered you up in a sense. You found their old song “Hug”. “Aigooo~ they were so cute and young back then.” You laughed as you watched the video. “Omo, how can your eyes be so big jaejoong-ah?” you said to no one in particular and chuckled. “Awww.. how adorable. Yunho and Changmin. “ you laughed again. “Oh that wink just killed me. Aigoo~ he’s a noona killer.” You chuckled again. You were like this when Jaejoong walked in the apartment. He called for you but you didn’t hear it because you were busy cheering yourself up in front of your laptop. When he heard laughing, he walked into your bedroom and was surprised to see you giggling in front of your laptop. He carefully tiptoed and look as to what made you laughed so much and saw that it was him and the rest of DBSK. He felt a sharp pain in his heart when he saw it because he missed Yunho and Changmin. Every time he tried to contact them, he doesn’t get any response and that hurt him a lot. He just didn’t say anything anymore about it though.

Then after the hug song, you looked for another one of your favorites, still unaware that Jaejoong was already behind you who was also curious as to what you are going to play next. You found ‘Love in the Ice’ Japanese version and started to play it. You watched the live performance when they were in Tokyo Dome. You sang along with them and marveled at the powerful performance. They sang with so much emotion especially Junsu. He really sang his heart out. Jaejoong was surprised that your Japanese was really good. No accent or whatever. If he didn’t know any better, he would’ve thought you were Japanese. He just watched you while you were singing. He may be biased but he thought you actually sounded good singing in Japanese. He just stood by the door watching you, amused. He never saw this side of you before. You were always calm in front of him. You never knew that you could be such a fangirl of DBSK which made him smile.

You sang Jaejong’s parts so well that you were proud. “Aww.. Jae’s voice sounds so nice. I figured as much. “ you said out loud which made Jaejoong’s lips crack into a smile. Then he suddenly sang:

“Whenever you look in my eyes, there are so many smiles and tears.

I was born to love. Feel so deep inside. If you need me, I’ll be your man.

Whenever you look in my eyes, I do want to show you my love.

I make up my mind, make your dreams come true. Nobody can stop me to say I love you.”

You sat up immediately on the bed the moment you heard someone sing and saw that it was Jaejoong. He sang the chorus of Hug. Wait… was he there when you were watching the video? Wait… how long has he been standing there? Oh. My. God. You looked at him wide eyed as he walked towards you, getting closer. He held your chin up so you can look into his eyes. He saw that your eyes were all red and puffy and probably that’s why you were watching their old videos so you could be cheered up. He touched your eyes softly and bent down to kiss it. Then pulled you off the bed and hugged you. you were so surprised that all you could do was just stand there and be hugged by him. He pulled away and smiled at you tenderly.

“So… I have big eyes huh? Yunho is adorable huh? Junsu is too? I see how it is. you have been ogling at them. I thought I was your favorite.” He said smirking at you which made you realize that he was there all along and was just watching you. your face burned with embarrassment and you hit his arm. “Ow.” You pouted at him and crossed your arms around your chest. “Serves you right for eavesdropping! And for the record, you do have big eyes.” You said forcefully but when you saw him pouting, you grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards you. “Big adorable eyes that can make me melt all the time.” you added quietly and smacked his lips. You felt him smile at the compliment and put his arms around your waist to pull you even closer.

When you pulled away, he made you sit on the bed. “Baby, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for leaving earlier. I just needed to straighten my thoughts out. I really didn’t like how you kept this a secret from me but I understand. Just don’t keep anything from me anymore. How am I supposed to protect you if you keep secrets from me?” he reached for my hands and held it in his hands and I looked at our joined hands and nodded.  “You know, when I sang that song I was just singing it. It never really meant anything to me until you came along. Nobody can stop me to say I love you _____ ah. So don’t suffer by yourself. Trust me more. Please?” he looked at you with pleading eyes. You swallowed a lump in your throat as you looked at him. You touched the side of his face and nodded. “Mianhe…. I just didn’t want you to worry about me. You forgive me right?” you said softly as your hand caressed his cheek which made him close his eyes and nod. You hugged him once again rested your head on his neck. “Gomawo.”

“By the way… your japanese is really good. You like Love in the ice a lot don’t you?” he grinned as he laid you down on the bed next to him. “Yes. I think it’s a very nice song, full of emotions and you guys sang it beautifully.” You smiled at him widely and then rested your head again on his chest. “I just miss seeing all of you together though. I miss Changmin and Yunho.” You voiced out what he couldn’t say anymore and that just made him hold you closer to him. “Yes I miss them too.” You heard the pain and longing in his voice and it hurt you to see him this way. You looked up and inched your face towards him and kissed him. The kiss was soft and gentle at first but it became passionate as all your other kisses with him. Soon it became intoxicating and powerful. Your body reacting to his kisses and its amazing how he can turn you on like this. While he was kissing your neck, he was mumbling something which you couldn’t hear at all.

“What?” you asked as you tried to make sense on what he was saying. Then he finally looked at you and said, “You can’t stay here anymore. It’s too dangerous.” You blinked at him a few times and repeated the word you said earlier. “What?” he was about repeat what he said again but you held your hand up, “I heard what you said but what? Where am I going to stay?” he grinned at you and kissed you hard on the lips which again took your breath away. Seriously he’s going to be the death of you. “Stay with me.” You froze and looked into his eyes. They are serious. He was seriously asking you to move in with him and before you can answer his mouth went down and crushed yours, making any thinking impossible as your brain is turned into mush. You’ll answer him later when you can think again, for now just enjoy being with him. You were relieved he came back and run your hands on his chest which made him moan. “I love you Kim Jaejoong.” You whispered in his ear softly which made him smile. His heart was fluttering because you don’t really say it often and this made him really happy. “I love you too. “ he replied as he continued to show you just how much he loves you all night. 

 

----

*wink wink* omo! @@ hmm... the story is almost ending.... never thought this would be possible.... but its all thanks to my lovely readers... silent and non-silent. LOL thank you for liking and subscribing. COMMENTS ARE DEFINITELY LOVED! i love you! thank you guys!

just want to put this here: coz they were so freakin young and cute back then! aigooo so adorable! <3 DBSK AKTF <3