Is this really happening?

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 6

=a week later=

You haven’t seen Jaejoong for a week now. You just ran off that last time without even asking for his number or anything like that. You were late for the subway so you had to hurry. Now it has been a week and you don’t have any means of communication other than twitter which you haven’t logged on for a week also. What would she say? The way she ran off… the situation now is awkward. You are done with school for today. It’s hot. The weather is really hot today and this made you crave for some ice cold Starbucks. Good thing that it’s only three blocks away from Seoul University and you need the exercise anyways. You phone rang and so you were looking for it while walking. Clumsy of you really because you didn’t notice that you were about to hit a pole. *BAM*

“ow.!”

You yelped and massaged your forehead.

“Wow. You seriously are weird.”

You heard someone said behind you. you were about to turn around to glare and yell at that person for being rude when you saw that it was the person you were wondering about for the past week. Jaejoong smiled at you and walked over to the pole.

“Is it ok? If you damaged it, you might have to pay for it.”

You glared at him and started to walk away from him massaging your forehead. Seriously what was I thinking? Wondering how he was…. He was obviously still an idiot. You thought furiously. You seriously don’t know why he gets on your nerves as much when in the past he even cheered you up and you tweeted about it right? So what’s exactly wrong with this picture?

He caught up with you and this again irritated you. “What are you doing? Don’t you have somewhere to go? People to see? Work to do? No schedules today?” you rant on. You are still massaging your forehead because it still hurts.

“Nope. Not much today. I just went in for a short photo shoot with my members and won’t be filming until tomorrow. I was going to get some coffee when I saw you bump your head on that pole. I was seriously worried about the pole you know.” He teased. The reaction he gets for teasing her are all worth it. There she goes again, shooting glares at me. He laughed inwardly. He noticed that there is a red mark on her forehead. Man that must’ve hurt. He thought as they were nearing Starbucks. He was wearing some sort of disguise today. He was just wearing simple jeans with a simple shirt, cap and glasses. He looks really ordinary. Well at least he hoped so but he still was recognized by red forehead girl here.

“Good for you. Now will you excuse me? I have to go somewhere.” You said coldly as you walked faster away from him towards the direction of Starbucks.

“Oh you are going to get coffee too? Get some ice on that forehead too. It’s really red. “ he added jokingly only to get another glare in return. He saw you sigh in frustration and completely ignored him.

Why is he following me again? Seriously what is his problem??? You thought frustrated. Why are you frustrated? Aren’t you happy you saw him again? Ugh. Sometimes I really don’t understand you. your mind scolded.

“trying to run away from me again aren’t you? well too bad. I have all the time in the world to follow you.”

“and why would you do that? Are you that bored?” you shot back sarcastically. You walked up to the counter and ordered your usual drink and sat down on one of the booths in the corner. To your surprise, he followed suit and sat across from you. Smiling. NOT cool.

“Yes. I am bored. So amuse me today.” He said gauging your reaction.

You were about to reply to that stupid statement when the barista called your order. You huffed and went to get it and frowned at Jaejoong when you got to the seat.

“I am not your clown. Go find someone else. “

“What’s with all this hate and hostility? I thought you wanted to come here and meet me? And now you have but you treat me so coldly.” He looked at you frowning as if trying to think of a reason.

You really don’t know why though. So instead of answering the question, you sighed and looked at him with defeated expression.

“Where do you wanna go? You will be noticed. I don’t wanna be mobbed.” You said quietly and looked outside.

She doesn’t want to be mobbed?? What about me?? Seriously why am I here again? I seriously am losing my mind. I didn’t expect to see her today after not seeing her for a week I sort of gave up on her. She didn’t even tweeted anything either for the past week and I don’t want to send her a tweet because people might be curious and it might cause chaos. He thought and sighed.

“let’s go watch a movie. I haven’t been able to do that for a long time. I kinda missed it. Just hang out with me for today. “ He said in a low voice and smiled. He will find out soon if she really hates him or not. After today.

You looked at him as if you couldn’t believe what he was saying. Go to the movies…. With you? is he asking you for a date? You just blinked and blinked some more when he smiled at you. before you can react any further, he took your hand and led you out of the coffee shop and started to walk towards your car. OMONA. I AM GOING TO THE MOVIES WITH KIM JAEJOONG???!!! Your mind screamed. His hand on yours felt so nice and you just looked at it. When he let go, you felt awkward and weird. You just realized that you reached the car when he said. “get in.” and you got in the car silently because you are for one- confused and second- can’t believe this is happening……

 

----

@@!!!