Coz he's leaving on a jet plane~~

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 35

And the dreaded day has finally arrived…

JYJ is going to leave for Spain and here I am, watching my boyfriend packing, sitting on a chair, hugging my knees, trying not to feel so miserable. It is work after all. it’s not like he’s going there for vacation or I will never see him again. It’s work. it’s business. I kept repeating that to myself as I watched him pack. He kept stealing worried glances at me, probably thinking I’m going to cry any minute now. I’m not going to. I’m not really but I feel really—I don’t know. I don’t feel good at all. I feel like throwing up. I sighed and stood up and walked towards the terrace. I need fresh air. Fresh cold air. Another deep sigh came out of me as I felt arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

“___ ah are you okay?” Jaejoong asked softly and held me. I just nodded because I don’t trust my voice at the moment. “I’ll be back before you know it but I’ll be thinking about you and missing you like crazy. I’ll post some pictures so you can see.” He said trying to comfort me. I just nodded and smile weakly. “Baby…. Please don’t make it harder for me to leave you because I really don’t want to. You know that.” He begged and I felt bad for acting like this. I turned around and gave him my sweetest smile and cupped his face. I pulled it towards me and kissed him softly. “Mianhae.. I love you.” he hugged me so tight and I heard him sigh. He kissed my forehead then pecked my lips. “I love you too. Follow me to the airport?” I looked at him wide-eyed. I want to see him off yes but will it be a good idea? “Is it ok? People might notice….” I trailed off. “It’s ok. Just go there first and I’ll text you when I’m going in or text me when you’re in the airport. I’ll just casually look around for you. you do the same and then we can just text each other.” He smiled and hugged me again. “Arasso…”

=at the airport=

I got here first as planned and casually looked around for JYJ. I know there are going to be fancams or people that will take pictures of their airport fashion so I just need to be patient. I looked at my phone for any text from Jaejoong. There’s none as of yet so I sat down on one of the benches. I was just wearing casual clothes. Good thing I got my oversized shades. Somehow that calmed my nerves- I don’t know why. Suddenly my phone vibrated and a text message came:

“I’m here. Are you near the baggage area where we have to check in our bags?”- Jaejoong

“Yes. Be careful. There are people here that’s going to take pictures of JYJ’s airport fashion. “ - ____

“I know. Oh I see you! my girlfriend is really prettttyyyyyy~~ <3”- Jaejoong

I looked around casually and saw JYJ and staff checking their bags in. I didn’t really let my gaze linger on them. I was acting like I was waiting for someone while I was busy with my phone. A small smile crept on my face when Jaejoong complimented me.

“Haha.. very funny. I see you too. You look too good babe. You better behave yourself in Spain!”

“Aishh… this girl!  Of course! You’re the only girl for me ok? Aigooo~~ and I see you smiling! You like that huh? Psssh~” – Jaejoong

“Hahaha. Yes I do.~~ you take care and have a safe flight. Keep warm. I think Spain is chilly and so is Berlin!”

“Arasso. We’ll be going through the security now. I’ll call when I land. I LOVE YOU _____!!!” –Jaejoong

I smiled widely at the last message and looked up to see that he was looking at me too. He smiled but quickly turned his head around so as to not make it so obvious. I stood up and walked towards the exit. My phone vibrated again and this made me look at it curiously.

“I’m going to miss you. (T_T) Aigooo… Drive safe. Mwah~!”- Jaejoong

“I’m going to miss you more. =P haha… mwah~! I will. You take care too.”

After 10 minutes of walking, I finally got to my car and started to drive home. I sighed deeply, feeling a bit empty now that Jaejoong left. The apartment would be so lonely and quiet now that he’s not there. I finally realized that tears were falling from my eyes and I mentally scolded myself again for being so overly dramatic. 

--

pssshhhh you're soooo dramatic! goshhhh! LOL