I got caught singing again.... >.>

Tweet my way to your heart.

 

Chapter 27

The next day, you were the first one to wake up with Jaejoong’s arm around your waist. You smiled at his sleeping figure. Absolutely adorable. You thought and pecked his lips which he didn’t notice. You quietly got off the bed and grabbed an oversized T-shirt and put it on. You looked at his sleeping face again and walked out the bedroom. You walked in the kitchen and frowned in thought. You are running out of supplies. It’s time to go grocery shopping. You thought as you opened the fridge to take out some eggs, bacon, and ham. From the cabinet, you took out some bagels, muffins and bread. You the stove and started cooking breakfast.

You are hungry and Jaejoong will be too when he wakes up. you put on your headphones and pressed your JYJ/DBSK playlist and their song Wasurenaide played. This is one of your favorite songs and when you saw the live video on youtube, you just couldn’t help but be impressed again at how awesome they were. Changmin is a noona killer. Aigoo that kid. You giggled to yourself. You kept yourself busy and singing at the same time. Then Nine played next. You were swaying to the melody as you cooked the ham, bacon and eggs all in one pan. You walked to the fridge again and checked if you still have orange juice. You smiled when you saw there’s still some left. Oh! Coffee! Jaejoong might want some coffee. So you went and brewed some while waiting for the food to cook.

So basically, you were having a mini-concert/cooking show in your kitchen. You were so engrossed in what you were doing and listening that you didn’t notice that you had woken up Jaejoong.

JJ POV

I woke up and felt an empty space next to me. My eyes opened a little bit until I realized that she’s not next to me. This made me sat up on the bed immediately and looked around. She’s not in the room. Where could she be? I run a hand through my hair as I tried to not panic. Maybe she’s just in the bathroom or something. Calm down Jaejoong. I got out of bed and grabbed my boxers. That’s when I heard someone singing and sounds of pots and pans. I tilted my head to the side so I can listen more. Definitely a person singing so I walked out of the bedroom and walked into the kitchen and saw _____ in an oversized T-shirt looking ier than ever cooking and singing at the same time.

The sight of her got me excited as I felt something getting excited down there. Aish… this girl seriously. Can she get any more cuter? I calmed yourself and that thing down there as we just had almost an all nighter last night. I smirked to myrself as I remembered what happened last night. It was one of the best nights of my life. I stood there watching her- unaware that I already have woken up and is watching her. she is singing Stand by U now. Adorable. She sounds even ier when she speaks Japanese. Ok Jaejoong- behave. I told myself as I am getting excited again. Then she stopped and changed the song after a while and started humming Hug. Wow she really liked that song. She’s even singing the english version now. I chuckled to myself when she saw me. She turned bright red and her eyes were wide. I waved and smiled at her. she slowly took off her headphones and asked me. “How long have been standing there?” she was blushing furiously. It was cute. “Not long.” I lied and she breathed a sigh of relief which made me chuckle inwardly.

I walked closer to her and pulled her into a morning hug. “So, my baby had been busy while I was sleeping?” I kissed her forehead and cradled her in my arms. “Mhm.. I cooked us breakfast just in case you are hungry. There’s coffee ready if you want.” She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, feeling very happy that she thought of me and that I like coffee. “Let’s eat then. We have to pack some stuff so we can move to my place.” She just blinked at me a few times and seemed like she has something to say. “Something wrong?” I asked as I led her out of the kitchen and into the dining room and made her sit. She just looked at me for a few seconds and then spoke. “Well, are you sure it’s a good idea for me to move in with you… I mean… we might get spotted all the more if I live with you….” she trailed off, looking at her empty plate.

I put food on her plate and looked at her. “I don’t want you to stay here especially when that person is after you. I need my own peace of mind _____ ah. It’s ok. We will deal with whatever comes but for now, your safety is my top priority. So just pack whatever necessities you need, and we’ll just come back for the other stuff. Ok?” I said firmly hoping she won’t object anymore and she didn’t which was good. She started eating and I started eating as well. I smiled to myself as I was tasting her food. I could get used to this. I looked at her and saw her smiling at me. “What?” I smiled at her. “I’m a good cook huh?” she said smugly and I rolled my eyes at her playfully. “No. Food’s horrible. Coffee’s bad. I don’t even know if I could survive eating this.” I said playfully with a serious face and then she pouted. Aigooo~ how cute! Then she hit my shoulder. Ahh.. this girl… ever so violent. I just chuckled at her and pinched her cheeks. “Aigooo~ I was just kidding! Nanchatte~~~” She then broke into that cute smile of hers and went back to eating. I shook my head and smiled too. She’s such a child sometimes but why do I find that cute and endearing? 

---

*nanchatte is just kidding in japanese. 

ok so i know this chapter might be too cheesy.... but i need filler chapters because i'm sure drama will continue... so enjoy the cheesy moments while it lasts. =P i thought i couldnt update today coz of what happened earlier this morning.... JJ and the hacking issue.... talk about drastic mood change and then the weather agreed too. it became gloomy and rainy... T.T THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS! THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS TOO! I LOVE YOU! KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING! ^^ oh and by the way... WHO THINKS THIS IS CUTE? lol! yooooochuuunniieee! LOL