{Chapter 6 – Date...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: DBSK - Mirotic}

a/n: I'm not sure if the song match, but i think it did :P

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana woke up the next day with a smack in the . She jolted up from sleep and shot her mom an angry look “Why did you hit me?” She grumbled.

Her mom ignored her whining little daughter and giddily uncovered the window from any shades, letting the sun envelope the entire room with its natural light.

Hana hissed at the sudden brightness and pulled her blanket above her head. Her mom grabbed it and pulled it off of her “Get up! You have a date today!”

“What date?” Her eyebrows were drawn together. Her mom ruffled her daughter’s hair “You’re so cute!” She pinched her daughter’s cheeks “A date with Sehun of course.”

Hana chewed her bottom lip “Sehun?” Then her eyes rounded in alarm “That son of a bi***!” Hana mouthed. “Now get up!” Her mom pulled Hana off the bed.

She groaned as she entered the bathroom, and got out of the bathroom still groaning. Even when she got dress, she was groaning and cursing Sehun mentally and physically.

When the time got to 3pm, she sighs and huffed every 5 seconds. “Will you stop making noises? it up. He likes you. Just go out with him.”

Hana scrunches up her face “But I don’t like him. Plus, I just met him.” Her mom starts smiling again “Honey that is called love at first sight.” Hana threw her hands up “Did you even hear what I just said?”

“I. Don’t. Like. Him.” Then the doorbell rang. Her mom hurried over to the door, almost skipping actually and greets him with a huge smile on her motherly face.

Sehun look up with a soft smile on his cold exterior face. Hana glower at him, making holes on his face. He entered the house as Mrs. Byun allows him.

He was wearing a plaid shirt over a black t-shirt and pairs of jeans, which made him, look casual and extra y.

Hana stopped thinking and continue glaring at him. Sehun kept smiling at her, though she kept on showering him with disgusting looks and dagger-piercing looks, he still smiled at her and found her beautiful.

She took a quick glance down her attire, and she was glad that she was wearing a comfortable t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans.

Hana look back up to find Sehun still staring at her “Stop looking at me like you own me.” She scowls. Her mom hissed at her “Hana.” Hana continue making faces ‘Where is Baekhyun when you need him?’ Hana mentally screamed.

“Ready to go?” He asks. “No.” Hana spat. “Hana!” Mrs. Byun hissed again and gave Hana her own look of dagger, and in seconds, Hana turned paled.

Hana’s mom pushed her to Sehun and led them to the front door. “Have fun kids. Don’t do anything funny.” Mrs. Byun said and closed the door at Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter