{Chapter 3 – Safe with Me…} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Sam Smith - Safe with Me}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m home!” Hana closed the front door. And her mom ran up to her and hugged her tightly “Oh my God! Where have you been? I was worried sick. I almost called the cops on you. Oh dear!”

Hana lead her mom to sit down and take a breath. “Mom, I’m here now. Calm down.” Hana smiled “Let me go change first.” Her mom let her go and exhale calmly.

“Where’s dad?” Hana asked as she got out of her room and headed to the kitchen to drink something. “Ah~ He was told to stay back for another shift, he said he’ll be home late.” Her mom explained.

Hana nodded her head and walked over to the living room, and sit beside her mom. The room was quiet, but it wasn’t the awkward type of silence, it was a comfortable one.

“Mom~” Hana called before turning her body to face her mom “Can I search for some part time job? You know, just to help out with the money.” Hana knew what the answer would be, but it wasn’t wrong to ask.

Her mom placed her hand on top of her daughter’s hand, and gave her a weak smile “No. As long as your father and I are still alive, we’ll work on the money and the expenses. You just worry about your school. Plus your graduation is coming up in less than a month or two, so just focus on that. Okay?”

Hana sigh inwardly and nodded her head in understanding. Before, when people were working for them, her dad was a business man with many business partners. Her mom was a wedding planner and she had her own company, but it went bankrupt as well when people stopped using her services.

Now, her dad is working as a plastic factory worker and her mom is a cashier at a supermarket, they don’t make a lot of money, but combined, they were enough for the food expenses and the monthly rent.

After seeing her dad having late shifts and sometime seeing her mom coming home from work tired, it makes Hana feel useless, she really wants to help with the financial, but her parents kept saying no.

“Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?” Her mom asked, stopping her train of thoughts suddenly. Hana smiled weakly at her mom and shook her head “I’ll make some sandwich later. I’m going to rest now.”

“Okay, wash your face first before you take a nap.” Her mom smiled. Her mom knows that Hana was upset with the same answer, but it was the truth, she doesn’t want to pressure Hana with work and school and tell her to settle the house rent, no. She’d rather do that alone with her husband.

Hana lay on her bed with heavy heart, she her side and tears slipped out of her right eye, it soaked little bit of the pillow. Hana was crying to sleep again.

------------------------------------------

Couple of hours later, Hana woke up with the darkness enveloping her small room, she instantly felt lonely and cold.

She glance over to her window by her study table, it was partly open. Her forehead creased in confusion ‘When did I open my window?’ She asks herself and got up to close it.

It was displayed 8 PM on the clock that was placed on the wall of the living room. The house felt dark and cold.

Hana assumed her parents were already asleep. She went to the kitchen when her stomach grumbled indicating that it’s hungry.

She washed her hands first before making herself a peanut butter sandwich; she took about 4 pieces of bread and spread out the peanut butter jam. She organized them properly and cut them diagonally.

Hana turned off the light in the kitchen and went back to her room. When she entered her room, the room is cold again as if the window had been open again.

She shrugs it off, but as she closed the door to her room and look up, facing the window. Her plate of sandwiches fell, Hana was waiting for the crashing sound but there was none when someone held it for her, the sandwiches was still on the small plate.

Hana was about to scream, but that someone beat her to it and covered . He mouthed “Shh.” She stopped breathing from the moment was covered, her eyes didn’t blink, and she was arguing with herself that this was just a dream. Telling herself that Baekhyun is dead, but her rational side was like ‘Then who the hell is this standing in front of you?’

Hana’s eyes widened again as her brother’s hand cupping over . Her eyes crossed as she witnessed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter