{Chapter 10 – Bruises...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Infinite - The Chaser}

----------------------------------------------------

It was another day at school, feeling so bored and annoyed when a group of girls kept pestering Hana about Sehun.

The whole school found out that Hana is dating Sehun when it was the first time Sehun picked her up from school.

Everyone in that area know who Sehun is, he’s the most cold-hearted and merciless man you’ll ever come across with. Once you make Sehun mad, he’ll find you ‘till the end of the world and he’ll destroy you.

This flock of girls won’t stop asking questions “How did you meet him?” “Did you sleep with him for money?”

That got Hana pissed as hell, she got up from her seat, pushing the chair with the back of her knees harshly, glaring at the girls “That is not me. That would be you, sleeping with guys for money.”

Hana had enough of their bull, suddenly they’re clinging onto her like they’ve known her for so long, but they only want to be friend her because of Sehun.

She knows it too well, so she doesn’t buy their “Oh Hana-ah~ Did you eat your lunch?” crap. She hates them with all her guts, even the boys.

For some reason, they just stopped bullying her and harassing her as well, just because she’s dating the almighty Sehun. ‘Jackass!’ Hana rolled her eyes.

The school was nearing to its final hour, Hana want nothing more but to go home and cuddle with her pillow and watch TV.

The girl who accused her got up to her level; she raised her hand and slapped Hana right across her face.

“You greedy little ! Just because you’re dating Sehun, it doesn’t mean you have any power. You’re just his play toy. I’m sure once he gets tired of you; he’ll leave you for someone else better.” The girls smirk.

Hana scoff “And that’ll be you?” Her left cheek were aching, but she didn’t show any sign of weakness or pain “You’re just dreaming. Sehun will never look at girls like you.”

The boys who were sitting in front of the class just sit back and watch the cat fight that’s about to start any second now. “You !” The girl roared.

She attacked Hana by grabbing fistful of her hair. Hana did the opposite; she stepped on the girl’s foot and pushed her away with force.

The girl group of friends joined the fight; one by one of them tried attacking Hana. Hana may be a rich kid once, but never doubt her self-defense ability.

Other girls her age in Seoul would go shopping 24/7, but Hana would spend her time going to the martial arts club 4 days a week. And she mastered black belt in Taekwondo and Karate in just 2 months.

She rather spent her money in something useful than something that’s not going to help her in the future.

Hana was getting ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter