{Chapter 46 – Betrayed...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Gabrielle Aplin - Ghost / Gabrielle Aplin - Liar & The Lighter} 

   

Play which one ever suit your reading bgm
---------------------------------------------

Hana groans as she stirred from her sleep, the brightness in her room didn’t help ease the ache in her head that has been throbbing in pain since last night.

She opened and closes her eyes, adjusting to the light. When Hana was fully conscious of her surroundings, she panicked at the sight of a needle stuck in her skin at the crook of her elbow.

“Don’t pull the needle out.” A voice loomed in her quiet room. Hana look up to find Kris striding towards her. “It’s the only way for us to give you blood. You were totally drained when you fainted.” He said.

Hana composed herself from doing anything reckless. Kris brought a tray of breakfast for her “I know vampires don’t eat much of human food, but try to eat a bit.”

Kris sat at the edge of the bed, setting the tray on his lap, observing Hana’s well being. “I need you to eat Hana, even if it’s just a bite. You can’t die.”

Hana snort “Why? So you can use me as a bait?” she criss-crossed her legs underneath the blanket as Kris set the tray on the bed.

“I would never do such thing. You’re my great-granddaughter; you have my blood running in your veins.” Kris spoke sternly as he looks into her eyes.

Hana could see the sincerity in his eyes and a glimpse of guilt clouding inside of him. “What’s on the tray?” She asked dismally.

“A bowl filled with fresh milk and coco crunch, just the way you like it, and a glass of an orange juice, fresh.” Kris smiled.

‘Luhan told you what I like didn’t he?’ Kris nodded “He’s not a bad person you know. He has a reason as to why he let you go. And it wasn’t because of another girl. Give him one more chance to explain things.”

“Eat up.” He hand her the bowl. Hana took it; she was hungry for human food as well. The room echoed with the crunching sound coming from Hana. Kris chuckled at the sight.

“So, if Luhan is also related to you, how come he’s not a werewolf?” Hana asked “As far as I know, werewolf blood line pass down to many generations.”

Kris chuckles “Sometime humans’ movies about creatures like us make sense, but in real life it’s not like that. It actually depends on the person itself.”

“In Luhan’s case, his parents didn’t tell him his family history which was entirely based on werewolf. So, as a child, he didn’t know anything about immortals like us and chose not to believe in it. That led to the werewolf part in him slowly dying as he grew up. But if his parents had told him otherwise from the beginning, he’d turn into a werew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter