{Chapter 27 – Spending Time Together...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: D.ear - Time Goes By}

------------------------------------------------

As soon as Sehun landed at Incheon Airport that morning, he drove straight to Hana’s apartment, he explained everything to Mr. and Mrs. Byun except the bodyguards part, and whisked Hana off her feet.

Hana was a little annoyed by Sehun that she didn’t get to say something to her parents, so she haven’t utter a word since she left her apartment.

Call her childish, but she really wanted to say something to her parents in case anything happens to her or them, she just wanted them to know that she loves them a lot.

“You’re going to be away only for a week or two. They’ll be okay. And they know that you love them.” Sehun spoke as he kept his eyes on the road.

Hana scrunched her nose in annoyance “Stop going through my head. I may have not mentioned this to you, but privacy is a huge matter to me.”

Suddenly Sehun’s entire car felt cold, he took a quick glance over to Hana, and for some odd reason she looked disturbed.

“Uh…Hana, are you okay?” Sehun warily asked. Hana took a deep breath “I’m fine.” Hana didn’t know why but her head felt little fuzzy.

The whole ride to the airport was quiet; Hana didn’t say anything while Sehun was afraid to say something wrong.

Hana was about to give her flight ticket to the lady, but Sehun caught her elbow and gave her a concern look “We don’t have to go if you don’t feel well. We could go at some other time.” 

“I’m fine.” Hana smiled “I just felt dizzy earlier, nothing to worry about. Can we go now please?” She batted her lashes cutely.

Sehun chuckles and nodded, handing both of their tickets to the lady waiting patiently. Luckily there were not much of people at the airport.

About an hour later, both Sehun and Hana arrived at Jeju’s airport. And surprisingly Sehun didn’t use any rent car; instead he used his own, a black Jaguar F-Type R Coupe.

“Just how many cars do you own? And are they all black?” Hana stood by the passenger’s door, looking at him with curiosity in her eyes. Sehun gave her a lopsided grin “There are about 9 cars. And no, not all of them are black, about 2 or 3 of them with colors.”

Hana nodded, decided to not ask anymore and get in the car. Sehun wasn’t going to spend money on some hotel; he already has an apartment there which no one knows of.

“My houses are everywhere in the world, but there’s about 5 here.” The question was in Hana’s head. But being Sehun, he didn’t need Hana’s permission to go through her head and answered the curiosity of hers.

Hana made faces. She herself didn’t understand why it irks her so much for Sehun reading through her mind, same goes to Baekhyun.

Every time Baekhyun does that, Hana gets mad within seconds. She was so confuse with her new behavior, she was just fine before this. Why is she annoyed by it now?

The condominium was as luxurious as the one back in Seoul. It was a big studio concept. 1 big bedroom, bathroom with a bathtub, 1 spacious living room with a balcony, and has the best view of the sea.

It was Hana’s dream house. She sigh as she rest her arms on the balcony’s ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter