{Chapter 9 – Love U...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: D.ear - Love U}

-------------------------------------------------------------------

{Previously}

Sehun stood up, holding out his hand, waiting for Hana to take it. Hana look at it for a good whole minute and finally wrapping her hand with his. Sehun smiled lovingly at her, Hana smile sweetly back at him.

------------------------
{Continuation…}
------------------------

“Can I call my mom first? Just to inform her?” Hana ask when both of them were standing in front of the door.

Sehun nods. Hana typed in her mom’s work place number and waited until someone picked up. “Hello.” An old guy answered. The supermarket’s owner, Hana supposed.

“Can I speak to my mother, Byun HaeRa please?” Hana locked the door carefully, and turn back to Sehun. Both of them still hold hands until they got to the car.

“Mom~” Hana said softly. “Oh! Hana dear, what’s wrong?” Her mom sounded worried. “Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that Sehun is taking me out.” Hana wasn’t sure of what to say.

“On school night?” Hana could see her mom’s raised eyebrow. The line went quiet for a moment. “If it’s Sehun then it’s alright. I trust him.”

Hana smiled a bit. “Can I talk to him please?” Her mom said. Hana turn to Sehun with alert eyes and gave him the phone.

Sehun took it “Hello~” Hana bite her nails in anxious, Sehun frown at the sight, he pulled her hand away from and intertwine his hand with hers.

“I will. Thank you so much Mrs. Byun.” He smiled and hand the phone back to Hana. “I told him that he can bring you home before 2 or 3am. Enjoy and take care! Love you lots.” Her mom sounded happy.

“Thank you mom! I love you too!” Hana beamed. She ends the call and inserts the phone into her jeans pocket.

Ah! Did I tell you that Sehun bought a phone for Hana? No? Well, now I’m telling you. Yup! He bought a red Samsung S4 for her. He bought it for her a week after they officially started dating.

Hana rejected the gift in the beginning, but what made her accept it in the end was when he came over to her house after a thunderstorm; she was home alone since her parents had to stay back for their shifts.

He stood in front of her apartment door, scowling at her yet he looked worried because he found out from his bodyguards that Hana was staying home alone, and in a bad weather, that did not pleased Sehun at all.

After Sehun nagged her to accept the phone with reasons that could be true in the future, Hana accepted the gift, finally.

Hana spun around to Sehun, still beaming. Sehun chuckles in delight at the sight of his girlfriend happy. “Ready to go?” Hana nods her head like a kid.

He opens the vehicle’s door for her. “Thank you.” Sehun smiled and head over to the driver’s side.

-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

“So, what do you plan to do after graduating?” Sehun ask. Hana bite her inner lips, looking around for answers “Actually I don’t know.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter