{Chapter 28 – Check In...}

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Christina Aguilera - Bound To You} :/

----------------------------------------------

On the third day of the trip, Sehun got a call from his right-hand man. There was an emergency at one of his club, again.

Sehun booked an early flight and promised Hana that they’ll go somewhere else for their small vacation together. Hana didn’t put her hopes too high, she just nodded.

There was an internal issue that Hana didn’t have to know, it could probably cost Hana her life. As soon as they got back to Seoul, Sehun sent Hana home first, he said that he’d text or call her later that night.

Hana waited for any text or call from Sehun, but nothing came up. ‘Maybe he’s busy and forgot.’ She told herself and went to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

When she woke up the next day, there were no missed calls and no text. Hana was starting to get worried. She sat up on her bed, dialing in Sehun’s number.

It was ringing but Sehun wasn’t picking up. “What is going on?” She asked herself and called Baekhyun to come over.

Baekhyun came by during lunch. Hana’s parents were sleeping; they were tired from working many shifts lately.

“I saw Sehun last night at the club. He looked troubled.” Baekhyun said as he sat down on Hana’s bed.

“You did?” He nodded “How long was he there?” Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but close it back “Sorry, I left the club like at 2 in the morning.”

Hana heaved a sigh “It’s alright.” She sat down beside her brother, lying half of her body on the mattress.

“Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter