{Chapter 2 – Wrong Shortcut…} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Paramore - Ignorance / Paramore - Monster}

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Heads up!” Someone hollered across the hallway. Hana look up towards the direction, to see a soccer ball flying directly at her. Her eyes rounded in alarm.

She was waiting for the ball to hit her face, she even shut her eyes for the incoming impact, but nothing happened. She slowly lifts her eyelids to see what happened, but the ball was nowhere in sight.

Ever since the kids in that school found out that Hana used to be the richest girl in uptown Seoul but was now just a same level like them, they mocked her and bring her down to the lowest place of her self-esteem. Sometimes she goes home crying and would fall asleep with swollen eyes.

She could hear murmurs around her when the ball didn’t hit her right on the face; some of them accused her of having sorcery as a shield.

The truth was no, she doesn’t have any of the things said. “She manages to dodge it every time. How?” One of the girls asked their friends.

They shrug and shot a disgusting look at her. Hana sighs heavily and heads to her next class. ‘Being here is no different than being in Gangnam. As long as they’re human, they will judge people on their past and present.’

When school ended, Hana wasted no time to head home. On her way home, she accidentally took the wrong shortcut, and now she’s walking in the worst area of the entire town. The trap she calls it.

Hana cursed herself mentally. She couldn’t turn back because she got lost due to her sudden panic. On her way out of the area, she met couple of groups of gangs, even their leader. It gave Hana chills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter