{Chapter 37 – Forget What Happened (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Leon Else - Protocol}

a/n: It's not a -.
Just a small intro and something happened :D
---------------------------------------------------

After Hana’s parents’ death, she was lost and she felt like her soul was taken out of her. She couldn’t feel the happiness in her anymore. There was no life in her eyes.

But when Hana and Sehun got back together there was slight happiness in her. She started to eat normally, started going out a lot, and most importantly she has started smiling again.

It was past midnight, Hana couldn’t sleep at all, and it is still hard for her to close her eyes without her parents’ image popping up every second as she closes it.

Hana stood outside on Sehun’s bedroom luxurious balcony. Calmly breathing in and out, trying to find peace. But no matter how hard she tries, she just can’t.

A light tear rolled down her face, part of her felt like it was entirely her fault that her parents died.

Sehun knows that Hana wasn’t sleeping; he got up from the bed and head over to the balcony. He gently wrapped his arms around Hana’s waist.

“It’s cold and you’re thinking too much.” He whispered. Hana was wearing Sehun’s baggy shirt with her undergarments inside. When Hana didn’t say anything, he turns Hana around to face him.

He wiped all the tears away, both his thumbs on each side of Hana’s face “You need some rest.” He pushed her hair behind.

“Hana please?” Hana didn’t answer. “Hana you need to stop blaming yourself because of what happened. It wasn’t your fault. Please! I beg you! Don’t do this to yourself. It hurts me to see you like this.” Sehun begged.

Hana looked down; the tears started flowing down on her face again. Sehun placed his index finger under her chin, and gently lifting her head up making her looking into his eyes.

“What can I do to make you feel better?” He asks. “Make me forget what happened.” Hana whispered.

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter