{Chapter 40 – Queen of The Damned...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Gabrielle Aplin - Start of Time}

---------------------------------------------

{Previously}

“Hana. What I’m about to tell you now is very important, if you feel that it’s too much for you to handle, just tell me to stop.” Grandpa Byun came closer, holding on both her hands.

Hana hesitated to answer but she nodded anyways. “You’re our last line of…Royal blood.” There was no fooling around in the gaze and tone of her grandfather at this very moment.

------------------------
{Continuation…}
------------------------

Sehun’s heart dropped at the sudden revelation. His mind goes straight to Kris, if Kris finds out that Hana is one of the royal blood, he is going to find her until his last breath. And Sehun is going to protect her with all his life in the line.

Everything was puzzling at the moment, Hana felt the ground had opened up and her anger building up. Grandma Byun quickly held both her hands “Hana, listen to my voice. Calm down. Take a deep breath.”

Hana’s presence was so strong that it could crack a wall. Baekhyun and Sehun had to clench their fist as tight as possible, pulling themselves back from falling on their knees.

“I know this is too much for you, but please don’t do this Hana. Breathe.” Grandma Byun caresses her thumbs on Hana’s cheeks.

Hana did as told; slowly taking in deep breaths, and instantly the whole room lightens up a bit. There were so many questions Hana wanted to ask, but she didn’t know which one to ask first.

“It’s okay. Take your time.” Grandpa Byun gave her a soft-warm smile. Grandma Byun wanted Hana to sit, but Hana preferred standing.

Hana took one more deep breath before asking questions she needed to know. “How come I don’t have any urge to drink blood before?”

Grandma Byun pressed her lips into a thin line “We shut your vampirism off and reset your mind to live as a normal human being.”

“How did my vampirism came back to life?” Grandma Byun let out a heavy sigh while glancing over to Sehun “Because only a drop of blood was able to switch it back on and it has activated every nature of vampire in you, you have stopped aging now.”

Hana nodded “How can I hear Sehun’s and Baekhyun’s thoughts when they can’t hear each other or mine?” and shot ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter