{Chapter 33 – Nightmare...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Baby Don't Cry}

-----------------------------------------------

{Previously}

Baekhyun pushed him off of Hana; Hana got up and started running. She used the emergency stairs. She ran and ran. When she pushed the exit door downstairs, she was held by a pair of hands.

Hana screamed again. He covered and placed an index finger on his lips, he looks around and met Hana’s terrified eyes, his eyes grew worried for her.

------------------------
{Continuation…}
------------------------

“Where’s Baekhyun?” Sehun asks. Hana’s trembling hand pointed upstairs. Sehun nodded “Here, take this and stay in the car. Lock the doors.” Hana shook her head “No. I want to see Baekhyun.”

Sehun sigh and put his car keys back in his pocket. He noticed that Hana didn’t let his hand go, he really misses her touch. Hana followed him from behind.

Hana’s apartment door was spread open, broken glasses were everywhere. Baekhyun was bleeding, Hana let go of Sehun and leaped over to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun coughs “Hana, I’m bleeding.” Hana let him go “I’m sorry.” Sehun look around even Hana’s parents’ room.

His eyes widened at the sight, he looked over to Hana. And Hana wasn't showing any emotions, except trembling in fear.

Hana met eyes with Sehun, and then she remembered her parents. Hana walk slowly towards her parents’ room. Finally her tears started to welled up and sob silently.

Sehun held her forearm; Hana unhooked his grip and step closer to her parents. She held her mom carefully and gently “Mom I love you.” She pecks her mother’s forehead “Thank you for everything.” And she did the same for her father “I’m sorry if I ever caused trouble for you dad, I love you.”

She warily got off the bed, she felt like she had lost her balance. As she was nearing Sehun, Hana fainted. Sehun caught her in time before she fell.

Baekhyun entered the room, shock to see her sister unconscious “What happened?” He asks. Sehun place his hand on Hana’s forehead “She’s burning up.”

Sehun carried her in bridal style with no trouble “I’ll call someone over to clean this mess up and I’m taking Hana to my house. I’ll send my men to take you to my place. For the time being, stay here until 4 guys named Kyungsoo, Suho, Chen and Lay arrives. They’ll take care of the house and you, and then you leave this place as fast as you can.” Baekhyun nodded.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Hana groans in her sleep, furrowing her forehead while sleeping, tossing side to side, she was having nightmare. Sehun knows it. He felt bad that he couldn’t be there sooner, he’s more upset at the fact that he can’t make that nightmare go away.

Sehun frustratingly runs his fingers through his hair; tears made it down his face, for the first time in centuries, Sehun’s finally shed some tears.

Hana was on the of her nightmare, she told herself to wake up and she did, with a deafening scream. Hana panicked, she wasn’t sure where she was.

She remembered that she was in her room sleeping after crying for hours because of the break up. Where is she now, she wonders.

Sehun carefully si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter